OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linkzeror2.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
This is it: Text is in italian (im eng-italian guy)
i made this because i think that this game will never come.. (especially for pal user)

just take a look.

23793672.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEiPc95VWJo

lecture.gif
toot.gif

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
LinkZero,I want to thank you!!!!If only you provide an english version of the patch....
Anyway,you are officially my hero!!!

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's still coming to North America. It was taken off NoA's website, but they still insist it's coming and that we should see an announcement in the future.

That game has a ton of text, it's normal if it takes a while to get out oversea.

Linkzeror2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linkzeror2.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
It's still coming to North America. It was taken off NoA's website, but they still insist it's coming and that we should see an announcement in the future.

That game has a ton of text, it's normal if it takes a while to get out oversea.

"taken off" by the nintendo release list, it's not a good sign...
anyway, if in the future will arrive an announcement, i think will be only on the next E3 2011 -.- (we have to wait sooo long)

and we have to hope.. (it's not clear if "really" come.)

J-Rpg on Wii dont sell very much, look Usa release of Arc rise fantasia and Symphonia spin off.. bad bad bad sales! (Arc dont have even a Pal release o.O).
In japan, tales of graces sales was bad too..,
Xeno sold around 80k in the first week, and ends with a total of 130k good, but not great (there are 5+ milion wii user in jap)

Nintendo love casual games like wii party-fit-sport-play-music because they are million seller "world wide"
so why made a release for xenoblade knowing that the game will only sell around 50k in america?

The game have milion text script XD and for this cause, i think that Xenoblade will never get a PAL localization.. (ger,fre,spa,ita)
so made an italian translation patch isn't a bad idea IMO.

GMsupr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
We all want ENGLISH patch and menu patch would be perfect start for patching whole game in English
smile.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Linkzeror2 said:
i just made a site for xenoblade (it's under costruction..)
-Link-

i will release the patch in there, but in italian first, if you want leave me a message, there is a post chat on the site.
bye.

guess what, the site is in italian language xD

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Link-Zero,I visited your excellent site but I can not understand much in Italian.Can you tell us what each bar means in your site?Finally,do you have the time and the intention to release a full translation of the game at some point in the future (and after the menu patch)?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
panmusic said:
Link-Zero,I visited your excellent site but I can not understand much in Italian.Can you tell us what each bar means in your site?Finally,do you have the time and the intention to release a full translation of the game at some point in the future (and after the menu patch)?
Bar? You mean the progress bars on the right? Seems pretty straight forward to me, or you could use Google Translate. But, oh well, I guess it's:

1) Game/Menu-Options
2) System Messages
3) Names of the Zones, Shop
4) Monster names
5) Diary
6) Abilities
7) Weapons

Seems like the purple bar is the translated part, the blue one how far it has been tested. Hope this is what you've meant, if not, please ignore this
blush.gif

@Linkzeror2: Looks awesome, can't wait for it
yaywii.gif
. Though I don't speak Italian, looks like there's progress, which is great. If there will be a good English Patch, I would be happy to translate it to German, if I have some time left
smile.gif

Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
In times like this, it's a good thing to have a neolatin mother language.

Questo è magnifico. Grazie!

EDIT: I forgot to ask if anyone's aware of a Tales of Grace translation as well and/or if this one will show up in America or Europe. (I found only a English one for PS3 only...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto