NeoRame

OP
Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
has anyone try´ed to edit the "menu rebooter" (not the menu patcher from waninkoko) with the 002 fix??? i have tryéd yesterday but it will not work, but im not realy a coder. the rebooter works fine after insert the source for 002 fix but i get the same 002 error :-(

if had anyone a working menu rebooter WITH 002 fix so please upload it ;-)

thanks and regards
NeoRame

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeoRame said:
has anyone try´ed to edit the "menu rebooter" (not the menu patcher from waninkoko) with the 002 fix??? i have tryéd yesterday but it will not work, but im not realy a coder. the rebooter works fine after insert the source for 002 fix but i get the same 002 error :-(

if had anyone a working menu rebooter WITH 002 fix so please upload it ;-)

thanks and regards
NeoRame

Where inside the rebooter code is the main.dol loading? Doesn't it start the game from the disc channel and the disc channel does all the loading?

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Menu Patcher / Rebooter does not use any backup loader to load disks.

It causes the system menu to use IOS249 temporarily, and thats how its able to see the disks.

Though I am not sure how the 002 fix is implemented into the system menu or if it even is.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tichinde925 said:
Menu Patcher / Rebooter does not use any backup loader to load disks.

It causes the system menu to use IOS249 temporarily, and thats how its able to see the disks.

Though I am not sure how the 002 fix is implemented into the system menu or if it even is.

The problem is: all loaders have a very similar loop where all parts of the main.dol are loaded and stored into the memory. It's very easy to patch the main.dol at this point. But with a menu rebooter or menu patcher the game is loaded by the disc channel ==> the point where you could easisly add the 002 fix is inside the disc channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E