Bulit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bluelaserman said:
An Adapter VS a SONY Memory card will always be slower. It may not "lag" but it will be slower if you compared the two.
That's what I was referring to.
closedeyes.gif

alo123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am no good at buying things online if someone could find me a good adapter and maybe two 16gb microsdhc
cards for under $70 dollars on amazon. I do not want to end up with a fake so that is why I am asking and
also that ships fast to the US. I have had to many bad buys online

alo123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there another way to buy online my sisters card is maxed out could I use gift cards and do
gift cards go that high

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bluelaserman said:
An Adapter VS a SONY Memory card will always be slower. It may not "lag" but it will be slower if you compared the two.
Yes, Mr. Scientist. Did you go to the lab for that groundbreaking info?

That is simply assumed, that is not what was in question. Bulit claimed that games lagged with an adapter. It may take just a (tiny) bit longer to save (depends on the quality of the micro sd and its class), but rest assured read speeds are very high on these thing.

Get the micro sd. They are simply more affordable and more flexible.

Bulit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sephxus said:
Bluelaserman said:

That is simply assumed, that is not what was in question. Bulit claimed that games lagged with an adapter. It may take just a (tiny) bit longer to save (depends on the quality of the micro sd and its class), but rest assured read speeds are very high on these thing.

Was the "Mr. Scientist" part really necessary?

alo123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully my sister pays me soon she owes me $80 I sold her my psp 3000 I paid close to $200
for and she still has not paid me and I barley used it and it had 5 games with it. Well that is what
sucks when you sell to family

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Sephxus said:
Bluelaserman said:

zsr3fa.gif

Haha, What are you 5?
I have two PSPs. Both FAT versions and I used an adapter version AGAINST a Sony Mark2 Memory card. I used the same memory size for both and noticed a huge difference in loading times. Then I compared it to a Sandisk Mark 1. It was still slower.

So by speed means, Adapter > Mark 1 > Mark 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1