Memory full but nothing there?

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I had some problems with my switch, I had a few games on it installed via Goldleaf, i used the expore sd card route with my games in an nsp folder. certain games wouldn't install so i tried Awoo and the switch went rogue after I tried to update Awoo.

Thankfully the folks here helped me sort it out and after changing the ini config info and installing some new sigpatches it's up and running smoothly. I noticed however that after i had updated it the games that were on the system before had vanished but thought nothing of it. I used Goldleaf to install some more games via the explore sd option again and after installing two games, it says that my memory card is full. i had it partioned and when i first installed it there was 86gb free, now there is just 567mb after installing 2 titles that amount to under 12gb? I presume the games i put on there before I updated the switch are still there but i can't find them on the card.

Can anyone help?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you touch the save folder at all? there is one file in there if changed at all can cause such an issue. this is assuming you are using emunand. otherwise it could be a fake SD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thankfully the N64 had a metric ton of other fantastic games. I do kind of hate the controller...