Gaming Memory cards

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Since my memory card is fake, now its acting up. Save data corrupted, games not working from time to time, formatting often to make the games work.

It's on the verge of dying. So i asked my mum if she could get me a 16GB memory card for christmas and she said yeah.
I just have to find some prices online. What's the best place to go, to find memory cards that deliver to the UK?

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use the photofast adapter, 2 x 16GB micro SD cards, in the UK it is about £63 complete (for a 32GB)

I tried other micro SD cards but the Sandisk were far quicker (even though they are class 2 the speed is very impressive), still on 5.00m33-6 so I can have the memory speed up option to always!

scizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
cr-5400-microsd-mspd-adapter.jpg

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, anyone know how cheap one of those puppys are in the USA? Also wondering if anyone knows about how much a 16GB mirco SD card is in US dollars.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In addition to the CR-5400 I highly suggest Transcend 8G microSDs. I have this same setup and they read and write just as quickly as a Sandisk Ultra II -- if not faster. The only downside is that you can't have DRM'ed content on your CR-5400 because it doesn't have MagicGate which DRM relies upon. Not a big deal really.
wink.gif

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
cracker said:
In addition to the CR-5400 I highly suggest Transcend 8G microSDs. I have this same setup and they read and write just as quickly as a Sandisk Ultra II -- if not faster. The only downside is that you can't have DRM'ed content on your CR-5400 because it doesn't have MagicGate which DRM relies upon. Not a big deal really.
wink.gif

That's alright, i have a 512mb MagicGate memory card, so if i ever need pandora i can use that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: