Homebrew RELEASE melonDS for Switch — continuation

shouldiluvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I'm not sure why Apollo justice isn't working for you. It's working for me. Have you tried the games? If nothing runs, name sure you have a good bios
I have tried both games. Before I tried to mess anything with the settings, both game won’t run. After you told me to disable fast memory, Apollo Justice ran, but with white screen which I cannot play, and miles Edgeworth wouldn’t run at all.
As for the bios, I downloaded it from a link in the wiki/github page (forgot which one)

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
melonDS supports it, though it's currently not exposed in the GUI. It's planned for the next release.
woah looking forward to it.

a little suggestion, can you change the background color into a calmer color ?
i mean, red is kinda too overwhelming to see in a long time for some
thanks

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried both games. Before I tried to mess anything with the settings, both game won’t run. After you told me to disable fast memory, Apollo Justice ran, but with white screen which I cannot play, and miles Edgeworth wouldn’t run at all.
As for the bios, I downloaded it from a link in the wiki/github page (forgot which one)
Go ahead and try 3-4 more different games. If nothing runs at all try a new bios. If other games run, try tweaking settings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw