Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
The ones on GBA/NDS aren't really true Mega man games, they don't even star him!

NDS: ZX & ZX Advent, both are good fun. Avoid the Starforce games.
GBA: Mega Man Zero 1-4 are good. The first two Battle Network games were good but the rest got real dull and Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge is terrible.

Would be nice if Capcom made a proper Mega Man game for the DS.
You're forgetting about Mega Man & Bass for the GBA. It stars the original Mega Man, and is an excellent title.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Megaman zero is epic... zero is soooooo cool.

ZX is the DS successor of that, It isnt GREAT, (I don't like the story), but you can practically be all three guardians as well as zero and X so It's pretty cool.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingfield said:

ZX is the DS successor of that, It isnt GREAT, (I don't like the story), but you can practically be all three guardians as well as zero and X so It's pretty cool.

No, it is not.

MMZ and MMZX have nothing to do with each other, other than the the fact that they both take place in the Megaman universe.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
Kingfield said:

No, it is not.

MMZ and MMZX have nothing to do with each other, other than the the fact that they both take place in the Megaman universe.
Actually. I think it is related. ZX takes place long after Zero. Zero and X live on through biometals.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
Kingfield said:

No, it is not.

Yes it IS.

X, Zero and the guardians from Zero became the biometals in the ZX series due to the mother elf or something. That's like saying the X series has nothing to do with the classic series, or the Zero series has nothing to do with the X series. They all are continuations of each other.

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I remember playing battle network 2. I thought it was awesome. That's the only one I played, but now I want to play more. The problem is, I only have a DS now
frown.gif
It looks like the only battle network for DS is 5, and then there's the starforce games. Should I try playing 5 or starforce 2? I know you guys have been saying they both suck, but they're my only choices.

Seaniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been a fan of the platformer-mega man titles since the very first NES cart which i bought when i was a kid up to 'ZX Advent' from a couple of years ago...the gameplay is classic and i cant stomach the RPG versions such as 'battle network' and 'starforce'. Almost certainly the platformer-genre is exhausted and the developers out there nowadays are targetting a certain age group...mostly mine...who can remember playing the classics!! I would have no problem playing a new 2D or even 3D incarnation of the megaman/zero/biometal stories!! But i stay away from the RPG titles which slow action down to within an inch of my attention span. Just my two cents worth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...