OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heya,
I have just started playing Megaman Starforce Leo, and I am hooked, I absolutely love it. I havne't been this addicted to a DS game since Pokemon and even that, I didn't like as much as this. I am surprised to see (or rather, not see!) anyone talking about it, and I am having difficulty finding faq's/walkthroughs for it. I have downloaded 3 files so far, one for the cards, one for the jobs and one full walthrough but would like more as it's likely there is mistakes in these as they're the first ones out.
Anyway, if anyone wants to start a discussion about it or ask questions or has any tips for me, please do post!!
Cheers,

yaynds.gif

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I enjoyed a bit. Alot more than I thought I would, since I pretty much hate the Battle Network series. Im still trying to get all the battle cards. Overall, it is a pretty easy game though. I beat the final boss on my first try without even losing damage.

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i love this game, even though i downloaded the rom, but i get the ori game card, because this game is worthy of the money.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
After you've played the same game 7 times over, you just don't want to anymore.

Megaman Battle Network (MMBN) was good fun, MMBN2 kicked a lot of ass, MMBN3 is when it started to fall because it's like 'okay, we get it!', but apparently Capcom didn't. They continued with 4, 5, and 6, which are all essentially the same.

After trying Megaman Star Force... Again, more of the same. I've played it 6 times before, I don't need to play it again.

Alas, for anyone new to the Battle Network series, Star Force you'll probably enjoy... as a veteran, I don't enjoy it.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Well I just played the BN 5 on the GBA to the half, then I got the Double team DS for the DS, and palyed it through (yeah, it was better than the GBA version!!: )), and then 6, and then now Star Force. Played them through all 3!!
smile.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think the game is okay, the storyline isn't as good as it used to be (probably because I'm older now but) it's still on my R4 cart
biggrin.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you've played the same game 7 times over, you just don't want to anymore.

Megaman Battle Network (MMBN) was good fun, MMBN2 kicked a lot of ass, MMBN3 is when it started to fall because it's like 'okay, we get it!', but apparently Capcom didn't. They continued with 4, 5, and 6, which are all essentially the same.

After trying Megaman Star Force... Again, more of the same. I've played it 6 times before, I don't need to play it again.
I thoroughly enjoyed every Battle Network game before this one.

4 was probably the wort of the six games.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I'd have to agree with Hank on this one, MMBN2 is easily the best game in the series and even though I beat them all, they were nothing but a chore after 2. I still haven't tried out any of these new Starforce games but will eventually, anyone know which ones the best (assuming there the same with different chips)?
Also that GP Chip game was terrible.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed the first three games, but I haven't been able to play or stand any past that. Including this one.
*And the only reason I even played the third one, was because I won a copy of it off KidsWB
nyanya.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me elaborate on what I meant.

I thoroughly enjoyed the battling system portion of the game throughout the series. The ridiculously tedious puzzles I did not.

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BN1 was fun.
BN2 was polished BN1.
BN3 was the basis of what the series should've been like.
BN4 fail'd.
BN5 fail'd a bit less than 4 (damn liberation missions).
BN6 made a comeback, with a pretty good game, though it doesn't compare to the first three, except that it looks prettier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks