Gaming Megaman Star force 2

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been dumped! YES!

Oh I meant My Weight Coach, not MMSF =D

Seriously, why do they keep making up those crappy household utilities?

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good news...
tongue.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no they are like....err...kinda like those cards they had for spectrobes, you place them over the screen, tap the holes in order, and unlock whatever the card is for, it comes with like 280 cards, which ranges from things to a few memory+s, to very powerful battlechips(a few G ranked ones i think like dragon and stuff) and other stuff, havent opened mine yet to be sure it works with the rom version.

EDIT: ROFL i feel like a noob for asking seeing as right after i asked it popped up on my normal rom site i use >_>, xD, noobness ftw.

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dgwillia said:
no they are like....err...kinda like those cards they had for spectrobes, you place them over the screen, tap the holes in order, and unlock whatever the card is for, it comes with like 280 cards, which ranges from things to a few memory+s, to very powerful battlechips(a few G ranked ones i think like dragon and stuff) and other stuff, havent opened mine yet to be sure it works with the rom version.

EDIT: ROFL i feel like a noob for asking seeing as right after i asked it popped up on my normal rom site i use >_>, xD, noobness ftw.

omfg .. nice =O
EDIT: they're cheap too
biggrin.gif

might order some
ph34r.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
err... nvm, figured it out, anyone using a fire link cart, or any other card that allows you to change the save types, dont keep it on auto, change it to "4 mb" and itll save, on auto it fails the save.

aizen000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone wanna make a brotherband with me. im a zerker!

my FC: 326564902461

Thers been talk out there that if you dont make any brotherbands you can have a darktribe aka darksaurian, darkzerker does anyone think this is worth it?

Howler Monkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Could not access the data. Turn the power off and reinsert the Game Card"

I keep getting that message every time I try to start the game. Has anyone with an R4DS gotten around that problem yet? Has anyone else even experienced it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1