Megaman legends 3 cancelled

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously does anyone really care? the project was not even started , so you have to know it was going to be canceled after all that time they spend doing nothing.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
seriously does anyone really care? the project was not even started , so you have to know it was going to be canceled after all that time they spend doing nothing.
As you can clearly see throughout the thread, a lot of people care.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:

It was started. it was 30% done, it was going to have a before story released to test the waters in the form of a downloadable title. said title was done and being reworked just a little before release, now it is canned just like the big game.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
Not started. Yeah.
We care because it looked to be an awesome game, and many of us played Megaman Legends when we were younger so this looked to be the sequel to ML2 that was missing for ~10 years (I only played ML1, for that matter).

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
DigitalDeviant said:
Costello said:
another 3DS title discontinued.

where will it end ??
frown.gif

hmm how many 3DS games have been cancelled anyway?

Assassin's Creed 3DS just got cancelled too.
There might be others, not sure

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While cancellations doesn't mean poor support (they could be working on another game)
or doom (for some psv lovers jk
tongue.gif
) maybe people should email constantly to Nintendo and Capcom
(and maybe other devs to stop lacking or at least ,for the better view, to stop holding games information.
tongue.gif
)

Still suck tho. They could have gave the project to someone else.

silentdoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capcom... I just have nothing to say to you, nothing whatsoever. I've lost all faith in you as a company, your poor decisions over the last few months leading up to this has made my confidence waver, but this is the last straw. Just a few years ago, you were my favorite developer, I was a fan for over 13 years, staring with my first megaman game ever. I hope you come to your senses before your entire fanbase crumbles around you, for your own sake.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
DigitalDeviant said:
Costello said:
another 3DS title discontinued.
where will it end ??
frown.gif

hmm how many 3DS games have been cancelled anyway?

Assassin's Creed 3DS just got cancelled too.
There might be others, not sure

Saints Row 3DS got cancelled too, and it's rumored that Omega Five, Bonk 3DS and Bomberman 3D are cancelled too.

QUOTE(BrightNeko @ Jul 19 2011, 04:40 AM) I bet chocobo racing is next
frown.gif
Please don't say that :/ Although it does look likely... we haven't heard news from it. Let's hope TGS brings some good news to us!

QUOTE(machomuu @ Jul 19 2011, 04:42 AM)
I bet Profesor Laiton vs. Gyakuten Saiban is next.
When that happens, I'll sell my 3DS, as much as I like it.
If it is cancelled(I don't think so, but seeing how Capcom is involved too...), it wasn't probably going to make it to America.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MigueelDnd said:
If it is cancelled(I don't think so, but seeing how Capcom is involved too...), it wasn't probably going to make it to America.
It better come here.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(MigueelDnd @ Jul 18 2011, 09:51 PM) Saints Row 3DS got cancelled too, and it's rumored that Omega Five, Bonk 3DS and Bomberman 3D are cancelled too.
For Saints Row I think they was talking about it and never started.

The others I believe was cause by a company downfall.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like Capcom is purposely doing this to make us get rid of our 3DSs... Maybe they're gonna work with the Vita?
tongue.gif

In all seriousness, this news SUCKS ASS. FUCK. Rest of the week = ruined for me.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
MigueelDnd said:
It better come here.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(MigueelDnd @ Jul 18 2011, 09:51 PM) Saints Row 3DS got cancelled too, and it's rumored that Omega Five, Bonk 3DS and Bomberman 3D are cancelled too.
For Saints Row I think they was talking about it and never started.
The others I believe was cause by a company downfall.
I love both Ace Attorney and Layton, the day I read the announcement it felt like a dream coming true but sadly it doesn't look like it's coming here, looking at what they did with Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and when they were asked if it was coming we got this answer: ’The game has only been announced for Japan". I really hope it makes it to America.

Oh, right. Saints Row wasn't even in development... I didn't remember that. And the three titles dissapeared from retailers listings (and we haven't heard anything from them) after Hudson's merging with Konami.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou