Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2z9ck7a.jpg

QUOTE said:
We'd like to thank you for your ongoing loyal support of Mega Man Legends 3. Today, however, we must regrettably announce the discontinuation of this project.

Straight from capcom unity there is more to the post
frown.gif

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/blog/2...age_from_capcom

I was really looking forward to this...

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I would have never thought that this was gonna get canceled. The only reason i'm not fuck-pissed about this is because it was gonna be for the 3DS which i don't have (and not planning to get), but i am in the end a huge fan of Megaman Legends series. This is a great loss.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Legends 3 would have been awesome...

Shame Capcom felt the need to pour development into Megaman Battle Network 5 and 6, the Megaman Star Force Series, Megaman Battle Chip Challenge, Megaman X7... Those never got cancelled, yet a game that is truly wanted and supported by the community gets canned. Makes no sense to me.

Capcom better release something fucking good.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:

Shame Capcom felt the need to pour development into Megaman Battle Network 5 and 6, the Megaman Star Force Series, Megaman Battle Chip Challenge, Megaman X7... Those never got cancelled, yet a game that is truly wanted and supported by the community gets canned. Makes no sense to me.

Excluding Chip Challenge and Star Force, do you really think Legends is better than all of those? Battle Network was amazing, and Megaman X7 was awesome, too. I think it was worth it.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Excluding Chip Challenge and Star Force, do you really think Legends is better than all of those? Battle Network was amazing, and Megaman X7 was awesome, too. I think it was worth it.

Battle Network 1, 2, and 3 were all awesome. 4 was okay but you could tell it was going downhill.

If X7 was awesome, you must have very, very low standards. That game was an abomination. At least it was redeemed upon with Megaman X8, sans the terrible voice acting.

I loved Legends as it took a completely different approach that was fun and addicting.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
hankchill said:

Battle network became a cash-in for capcom after 3. X7 was a commercial failure, sadly.

I don't get why cancel it now, though. I mean, if the demo was released and it didn't get much attention, it'd be reasonable.

Legends series never got much profit for Capcom. I doubt it would have been cancelled if Inafune-san still worked at capcom.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Battle Network series was probally one of my favorite series ever.

I loved the Megaman series up until 8, 9 and 10 just felt meh to me.

As far as the X series goes, the only ones i didnt like were x7 and x8. (I really loved Command Mission though)

Also, Megaman Battle Network 6 was epic, a fitting end for the series. 4 was pretty meh, but 5 was better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since