Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
ZeroEXE93 said:
NO NO NO NO. Have you even played Mega Man Battle Network?

Star Force's limited movement makes the game way too easy and it gets boring fast imo. I'd rather see MMBN7 than a MMSF4.
...Yes, I've played Rockman EXE and enjoyed it, a lot. It's just that the series had a official ending to it, and IMO it seems pointless to bring it back.

Have you even played RnR through Wifi?
I don't care so much about story in the MMBN/MMSF series because they're nothing special. I just want to see some 2D gameplay.

And yes, I've played RnR through Wifi, and it is fun. But Capcom can always add Wifi to a new MMBN-style game.

Akiyo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RnR through wifi is madness. thats all i can say.

I'd rather have MMBN...because, well,NETBATTLE.

Thats exactly what is it on wifi.
NETBATTLE.

(Imagines MMBN4 on wifi)

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.... Thanks for reminding me of how much I HATE BN4. ... My first RnR 2 match wifi I was against a cheater
frown.gif
So it was not fun.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MBN>>>>>>>>Star Force, hell, even that crappy Chip Challenge game was better than Star Force, its just way to dam easy >_>. And MBN was just SOOOOOO fun. (Even the DS remake of 5)
(Nothing was more fun than playing a friend in MBN5/6, Solar Gun/Pile Driver Ex ftw)

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Akiyo said:
You mean those who are invicible, instant zerk, etc? yea. asses.
instant zerk isn't always a cheat.
in starforce1 you could get a (real)book with cards, if you used those on the DS touchscreen you could obtain items, or fill in blank cards.
some of those items are instant zerk.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
dynoma5 said:
mmmhh I havent really played BN much. I played up to 3 and stopped. Is it worth playing BN4 and up?
Imo MMBN2 and MMBN3 were the best, so you're not missing much. 4 was horrible because the whole game is basically a large-scale tournament and 5 is decent (although I did get annoyed at the liberation missions after a while). MMBN6 is amazing though, so you might want to play that.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am huge fan of Rockman and this is one of the WORST and DISAPPOINTMENT game I ever played. I want Classic games such as megaman series and X series as much as Zero series and ZX series.. They rocks! The MMBN and MMSF sucks worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate them!

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
RockmanForte said:
I am huge fan of Rockman and this is one of the WORST and DISAPPOINTMENT game I ever played. I want Classic games such as megaman series and X series as much as Zero series and ZX series.. They rocks! The MMBN and MMSF sucks worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate them!

Really ironic you have a rockman.exe pic as avatar haha. xD
I prefer MMBN above all other Megaman series. But I didn't grew up with the classic serie so that's it I think..

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
abaddon41_80 said:
Sanderino said:
I prefer MMBN above all other Megaman series. But I didn't grew up with the classic serie so that's it I think..

I agree. I love the BN series much more than the classic MM games or ZX series. I hate Star Force, though.

Well, I don't hate starforce, but I don't love it either. And I hope this 'crossover' is mainly about (Lan &) Megaman.EXE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night