Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
210d9c1.png

redvsblue.png

QUOTE said:
Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch is a new multiplayer game that aims to take Mega Man’s 8-bit style gameplay and turn it into an online multiplayer first person shooter. Everything you know and love from the classic series will appear in lovely 3d with 8-bit textures and sprites. You will be able to pick from any of your favourite Robot Masters from Mega Man 1 through 6, as well as find and use their weapons scattered around levels. With it’s intense battles, unique style, various game modes and huge amount of weapons and levels, MM8BDM is sure to please Mega Man and old school FPS fans alike. This is no fancy art project! Get your Mega Busters ready, this Skulltag powered mod is coming 2010!

icon11.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

MASSIVE ORGASM!!

PD: Not everything is good news:

Just Dance 2 PAL Wii-GLoBAL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
I don't see what's so special about this game, no offense. I mean does it have a s tory mode or something?

I doubt it since the early revisions were distributed as .wad and had to be used with a doom engine, but that was a while ago. I'm not sure if they dropped the doom engine and just went with their own since I lost interest in it a while ago.

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hullo8d said:
Canonbeat234 said:
I don't see what's so special about this game, no offense. I mean does it have a s tory mode or something?

I doubt it since the early revisions were distributed as .wad and had to be used with a doom engine, but that was a while ago. I'm not sure if they dropped the doom engine and just went with their own since I lost interest in it a while ago.
It apparently has a campaign, according to the site. And its just fun as hell playing with Megaman Characters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all