Hacking Media Play Extend wont play dpg vid

kylew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just updated my g6 to the newest version as well as added mediaplayextend. I can get media extend to play my mp3's great, but all of the dpg vid files i have tried have simply not loaded. I will select them and mediaplay will freeze. I have tried conversions I made with batch dpg as well as some I downloaded off the net that are tested working. Any ideas? Do the videos have to be in a specialy named folder or something?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Media Player Extend can't play movies encoded with newer BatchDPG versions. Try to boot regular Moonshell and play them there. Although I don't know if it's possible to boot regular Moonshell from a G6.

kylew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps I should drop media extend and go with moonshell.....Is moonshell light years better? Also can you acess moonshell with the drop down menu like you can with media extend?

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can't access moonshell through the drop down, there was a thread recently on moonshell vs media extend.

to access moonshell you go to the drop down and choose my card, and then navigate to the moonshell file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5