Mechwarrior: Living Legends

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Pimpmynintendo, Jun 1, 2009.

Jun 1, 2009
  1. Pimpmynintendo
    OP

Member Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I can't wait till this is playable. Especially considering how likely it is there will be another Mechwarrior title(heck might not ever even be another Mechassault title imo.) The thing that i probably want to see the most is how they implemented Elementals and Longinus.

2. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    So this is a mod for Crysis? They had Elementals in Mech Warrior 3: Pirate's Moon, but you could only use them in Instant Action mode, I used to load them up with ER Medium Lasers and destroy medium mechs no problem.

3. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    I will just be interested to see how much customization the mechs have. and what mechs the are. I always loved sniping with LRMs on a madcat/madcat 2

4. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    There are images on their site. Mech's include the Masakari, Madcat, Madcat Mk2, Uller, Owens, Puma, Atlas, Catapult, Awesome, Mauler, Cougar, Thanatos, Uziel, Bushwacker, Raven, Fafnir, Vulture, Shadowcat, Novacat and Thor as well as a few new ones including Warhammer, Marauder, Hunchback, Blood Asp and Kodiak. I would imagine they will have more as the process continues, so far they only have 3 assault class Mech's from the old games and I don't know which ones will be new. I hope they bring back the Annihilator, that was one of my favourites next to the Daishi.

5. Pimpmynintendo
    OP

Member Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Actually they have 8 assault mechs heres the list
    Inner Sphere http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/content/view/51/74/
    Clan http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/content/view/52

6. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    I am quite disappointed, although not surprised by the absence of the Phoenix Hawk.