Maths Mate : Auto Algebra! v0.1 Alpha

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Maths Mate : Auto Algebra! v0.1 Alpha
NEW DS Homebrew
MathsMate2011-04-30_.png

Maths Mate : Auto Algebra! is a new DS Game Maker homebrew made by jpoopdog. The application is a math tool designed to help find unknown values in algebra problems. More information can be found at the project post linked below.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Post
icon11.gif
Source

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shit yeah I need shit like this cause I'm a fucking math dunce. Can you guys tell me which DS math learning titles are fun and/or effective ? Cause I need some refreshers but learning book shit is lame cause I'm constantly high and distracted.

jpoopdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello,
im honoured that my app is being recognised by GBATemp!

ide just like to let everyone know that im going to significantly alter the GUI, and add more functions into it very soon.

im going to use a simpler method of getting the desired numbers into the text box by using up and down buttons, with a small box you can click, to multiply the number in the box by 10, so it doesnt take forever to get your number up to high digit numbers.

ill reintroduce the current numberpad as an optional pad, (you can switch between the two methods), and you can save your preferences as well.

there are gonna be allot of updates soon, so if youre currently one of the algebra hating people that use the app (sneaking it into class), you should probably check out the dsgamemaker link for updates.

within the next 3 days i plan on uploading the new version with a new gui 0.2Alpha.

ps, the new gui will be significantly neater!

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jpoopdog said:
hello,
im honoured that my app is being recognised by GBATemp!

ide just like to let everyone know that im going to significantly alter the GUI, and add more functions into it very soon.

im going to use a simpler method of getting the desired numbers into the text box by using up and down buttons, with a small box you can click, to multiply the number in the box by 10, so it doesnt take forever to get your number up to high digit numbers.

ill reintroduce the current numberpad as an optional pad, (you can switch between the two methods), and you can save your preferences as well.

there are gonna be allot of updates soon, so if youre currently one of the algebra hating people that use the app (sneaking it into class), you should probably check out the dsgamemaker link for updates.

within the next 3 days i plan on uploading the new version with a new gui 0.2Alpha.

ps, the new gui will be significantly neater!
Yes, algebra calculator for my homework. More time on Pokemon Online for me.

jpoopdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
K, I need this, like right now. We're doing advanced algebra in Maths
smile.gif

im changing the gui to a more simple form.

0.2 will have simply up down buttons to change the variables. on that note, 0.2 will be stable, although incomplete and thus will remain alpha
upon creating 0.3, i shall introduce advanced functions, like multipliying or dividing the number by 10 to make big numbers fast, and have decimal support, all without the glitchy number pad.
the up down buttons will always increase or decrease by one however. also on that version ill add interchangeable GUI's , then ill move onto adding the second part of auto algebra.

e.g 3+5x = 10x-7 find x.

by far the most time consuming equation ive ever dealt with!

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
jpoopdog said:
e.g 3+5x = 10x-7 find x.

thats a pretty easy equation

really? It is easy.

Its probably time consuming because teachers say to show every second of work and to write all the shit down, even the simple duh steps.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
BloodyFlame said:
Joe88 said:
jpoopdog said:
e.g 3+5x = 10x-7 find x.

thats a pretty easy equation

That is a pretty easy equation, and I'm in middle school. x = 2, I believe.

Ja, you are correct!

You can tell just by looking at it without doing the work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto