Hacking WIP Material-NSP - A simple GUI for CDNSP

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the name of the evironment variable for calling python?

Alright. Meanwhile, you could set the path of your binary in the settings for it to work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does hactool.exe work in MacOS?

If so, after I share the source, someone with a Mac could help us compile for Mac.

Again, we need a hactool alternative for Mac. If there is one already, please tell me, I could look into it for when I open source it so someone else (with a Mac) could compile it.

User hippy dave made a macos alternate (script only)

Reactions: Olmectron

javilobo8

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lobobot.com
XP
Country
Spain
Today I release a WIP for a GUI that will use existing Python script in the original CDNSP thread.

For Windows x64 only right now.

It lets you download simultaneous titles at the same time (still working on queueing downloads). It may still have problems, like not being able to work with paths with spaces, but it's still a work in progress, and I hope to improve it more.

Actual Features:
  • Download simultaneously or queued! Simply select the option before adding titles, and they will download either at the same time, or wait the first one to finish before attempting another download.
  • You can set the path for your CDNSP folder with the python script (which should already be working, if it doesn't work, this GUI won't fix it)
  • You can set the file path for any file with this structure for each line: "titleId | titleKey | Name of the title". You can also set a download URL starting with http: or https: and it will update the list from there on every time you open the app. Make sure the URL you input is the final one (after redirection) and not the one which redirects.
  • You can set the path for your Python binary, in case the exposed environment variable isn't called "python".
  • Select from a list (populated by the title source path from above) or manually set the titleId and titleKey manually.
View attachment 134895

View attachment 134831

TO-DO List:

Nice work mate, thanks for sharing it!

What did you use to do it? React Native + Electron?
Didn't try it because I don't have a dropbox account better if you upload to the OP.

Thank you :D

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Didn't try it because I don't have a dropbox account better if you upload to the OP.

You don't need a Dropbox account to download. Just click the download menu in the upper right hand corner and select direct download.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You don't need a Dropbox to download it. Simply click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner, and it gives you the option for Download.

Wow. Ninja'd
You don't need a Dropbox account to download. Just click the download menu in the upper right hand corner and select direct download.

And so similar, I thought a double post had happened

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need a Dropbox to download it. Simply click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner, and it gives you the option for Download.

Wow. Ninja'd

Lol. Didn't mean to steal your thunder ;)

javilobo8

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lobobot.com
XP
Country
Spain

Wow. Ninja'd

Sorry xD I clicked the file before, so there was no donwload button, I'm blind. :D

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I release a WIP for a GUI that will use existing Python script in the original CDNSP thread.

For Windows x64 only right now.

It lets you download simultaneous titles at the same time (still working on queueing downloads). It may still have problems, like not being able to work with paths with spaces, but it's still a work in progress, and I hope to improve it more.

Actual Features:
  • Download simultaneously or queued! Simply select the option before adding titles, and they will download either at the same time, or wait the first one to finish before attempting another download.
  • You can set the path for your CDNSP folder with the python script (which should already be working, if it doesn't work, this GUI won't fix it)
  • You can set the file path for any file with this structure for each line: "titleId | titleKey | Name of the title". You can also set a download URL starting with http: or https: and it will update the list from there on every time you open the app. Make sure the URL you input is the final one (after redirection) and not the one which redirects.
  • You can set the path for your Python binary, in case the exposed environment variable isn't called "python".
  • Select from a list (populated by the title source path from above) or manually set the titleId and titleKey manually.
View attachment 134895

View attachment 134831

TO-DO List:

WOW Great work. I can now stop working on my gui

Leozairus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The open log button doesn't work, but I found the logs myself:
{"message":"stderr: Traceback (most recent call last):\r\n File \"E:\\CDNSP\\\\CDNSP.py\", line 687, in <module>\r\n sys.exit(main())\r\n File \"E:\\CDNSP\\\\CDNSP.py\", line 660, in main\r\n download_game(tid, ver, tkey, nspRepack=args.repack)\r\n File \"E:\\CDNSP\\\\CDNSP.py\", line 377, in download_game\r\n temp = getName(tid) + \" [\" + tid + \"]\"\r\n File \"E:\\CDNSP\\\\CDNSP.py\", line 177, in getName\r\n r = make_request('GET', url, certificate=ShopNPath)\r\n File \"E:\\CDNSP\\\\CDNSP.py\", line 97, in make_request\r\n r = requests.request(method, url, cert=certificate, headers=reqHd, verify=False, stream=True)\r\n File \"C:\\Python36\\lib\\site-packages\\requests\\api.py\", line 58, in request\r\n return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)\r\n File \"C:\\Python36\\lib\\site-packages\\requests\\sessions.py\", line 508, in request\r\n resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)\r\n File \"C:\\Python36\\lib\\site-packages\\requests\\sessions.py\", line 618, in send\r\n r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)\r\n File \"C:\\Python36\\lib\\site-packages\\requests\\adapters.py\", line 407, in send\r\n self.cert_verify(conn, request.url, verify, cert)\r\n File \"C:\\Python36\\lib\\site-packages\\requests\\adapters.py\", line 248, in cert_verify\r\n \"invalid path: {0}\".format(conn.cert_file))\r\nOSError: Could not find the TLS certificate file, invalid path: shopn.pem\r\n","level":"error"}

I have all of those files it's referencing. I got it on /hbg/ a few days ago and it works fine.

same here...

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
The GUI's color scheme choices are... not very good. So I made a mod if it with a nicer, more fitting color scheme.
Maybe I'll upload the edited app.asar later.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-8_7-22-18.png
    upload_2018-7-8_7-22-18.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 307

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
Just finished my mod of this.
There's two versions.
You can figure out which one you like yourself.
https://my.mixtape.moe/xlvzbb.rar
To use these mods, go to the directory you installed MaterialNSP in, then go to the "resources" folder, then rename either one of the files in the zip to app.asar and replace the original app.asar from the resources folder.
Have fun!
upload_2018-7-8_8-46-23.png

Last edited by Creatable,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just finished my mod of this.
There's two versions.
You can figure out which one you like yourself.
https://my.mixtape.moe/xlvzbb.rar
To use these mods, go to the directory you installed MaterialNSP in, then go to the "resources" folder, then rename either one of the files in the zip to app.asar and replace the original app.asar from the resources folder.
Have fun!
View attachment 134958
I like the M logo.

Yeah, I'm not a good designer at all.

I like your mod. Only thing I would change is the floating action button for opening de Add Title Dialog. I think it would look better if it was a contrasting color to the main color. Something like blue, for example.

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
I like the M logo.

Yeah, I'm not a good designer at all.

I like your mod. Only thing I would change is the floating action button for opening de Add Title Dialog. I think it would look better if it was a contrasting color to the main color. Something like blue, for example.
Yeah, I get what you mean. Material design does include using contrasting colors, but I couldn't find the color wheel on the material website so I just matched everything. I was also going to implement a dark theme, but that may take a while.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, I get what you mean. Material design does include using contrasting colors, but I couldn't find the color wheel on the material website so I just matched everything. I was also going to implement a dark theme, but that may take a while.
I'm not sure if you could help me, by the way. Could you help me with a icon to put to the app? So that I compile it with said icon.

The M looks great, but anything you could think would look good enough, will do. If you can't, alright, don't worry.

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if you could help me, by the way. Could you help me with a icon to put to the app? So that I compile it with said icon.

The M looks great, but anything you could think would look good enough, will do. If you can't, alright, don't worry.
https://my.mixtape.moe/gkdqhh.ico
It's very generic but I hope you like it.

Menos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hello OP, this utility look great, but I want to know, can I download update separately? Without downloading full game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo