*cue zelda fanfare*

Reactions: Deleted-236924

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm dying for some more Really good 3DSWare. We have been getting some stellar little ware titles recently (Liberation maiden, Fluidity, Crimson Shroud, Denpa men, etc.)
And I'll be even happier with some better VC.
Would go crazy for some Donkey kong country GBC VC

D

Deleted-236924

That was the one released? Take back what I said.

Yeah there really is no excuse not to have more GBC games I suppose. Personally what I'd like to see is

1 3DSWare
1 VC game

released at least once a week.
Well, they have released Super Mario Land 1, then SML2, then Wario Land 1 (SML3), then they released Wario Land 2.
So I can see Wario Land 3 being released sometime, hopefully this year at least.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you purchase the games at a cheaper price on the VC? I mean, how does Nintendo know whether or not you got those games in the past?

It's probably linked to your Nintendo account. That or you'd have to transfer them, but my money's on Nintendo account.

It's essentially the art style of Yoshis Story from before LBP. (Only this time it looks good)

I like how you're the only who noticed or even knew that. Kudos good sir. Kudos.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, because LBP isn't nearly as colorful or artistic as this.

How so? LBP is pretty fucking colorful and artsy.

But I guess it's fair to say Yoshi looks better with only a few screens and some gameplay footage compared to two main series, two spin off, and one kart racer based on LittleBigPlanet.

Reactions: chartube12
D

Deleted_171835

How so? LBP is pretty fucking colorful and artsy.

But I guess it's fair to say Yoshi looks better with only a few screens and some gameplay footage compared to two main series, two spin off, and one kart racer based on LittleBigPlanet.
Good-Feel gave us Wario Land: Shake It and Kirby's Epic Yarn before this so they have a pretty good track record. LBP gave us shitty-ass floaty controls.

I think it's it's obvious that this is going to be better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: