heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
  • New 3D Mario, Mario Kart and Smash bros in playable form this E3
  • New Zelda game for the Wii U in development. New title won't have a linear storyline like the previous games for a more open and immersive experience
all-new-zelda-confirmed-for-wii-u-multiplayer-non-linear-9.jpg

• Yoshi Wii U game
rn0F8Ag.jpgiiU_Yoshi012313_Scrn01.jpg

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD this fall
f23a2269c1864f21af3e2c6.png

Look at the beautiful Zelda pics below!
bSpO3g7.jpg

EqTAuuE.jpg

SwNia7o.jpg

iTnuNBS.jpg

Tyv3iWD.jpg

2VKADWp.jpg

wJzNkon.jpg

G6mKXln.jpg

Uv0f0SG.jpg
  • Monolithsoft Wii U- X

• MegaTen x Fire Emblem

• Wii U Virtual Console Details
NES, SNES, and GBA later
Gamepad Support confirmed.
Discounts for those who purchased games on the Wii VC.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That SMT x FE title interests me greatly. That is a very very interesting combo. (a SMT game with perma character death sounds fucking terrifying)
But actually all of those titles interest me. Slightly iffy about the yoshi game...I don't see the appeal of the yarn games, I think they just look silly and really not appealing. Buuut it's yoshi so i'll probably enjoy it.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is certainly better than the vague hints and shoulder-shrugging I was expecting. I guess this leaves Nintendo two for two when it comes to their Directs.

That said, this is a whole lot to reveal so early in the year - How many announcements are they going to have left for later? For E3?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is certainly better than the vague hints and shoulder-shrugging I was expecting. I guess this leaves Nintendo two for two when it comes to their Directs.

That said, this is a whole lot to reveal so early in the year - How many announcements are they going to have left for later? For E3?

I say who cares. If they drop out of E3 and instead keep doing these directs, they'll be saving money and information will be coming to us faster. Hell even if their E3 is a flop, they showed a lot here. I mean we have what Mario Kart 8, New 3D Mario game, Smash Bros and maybe (though I doubt it) actual screens and shit of the new Zelda. Then they have 3DS to talk about too... I don't know, I think they'll be good for E3.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GBA games on the Wii U has surprised me, I thought 3DS would get that.

Anyway HD remake of Wind waker has just sold me on the Wii U.

Can't wait to see the first footage of new 3D mario, Mario Kart and smash bros this E3!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GBA games on the Wii U has surprised me, I thought 3DS would get that.

Anyway HD remake of Wind waker has just sold me on the Wii U.

Can't wait to see the first footage of new 3D mario, Mario Kart and smash bros this E3!

I suppose they really are sticking to their word about making those 10 GBA titles exclusive to 3DS Ambassadors.

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know, I have the feeling a unified system is coming. A unified miiverse and a unified eShop who of course has its exclusives but shares some VC titles like the GBA or NES games. I also have the feeling a firmware update will allow 3DS users to use the 3DS as second gamepad. Of course this is just speculation on my end...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But GBA games are going to look terrible on the Wii U GamePad :/

Why?

There was a gameboy player on the GC and they looked just fine, like playing SNES games.

they can make those gba game exclusive to ambassadors and still make new vc's for purchase...

They could yeah, but didn't they say they have no plans to release them or GBA games outside of ambassador? Other VC's sure, I'd like a gameboy color on the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: being sick still sucks