Homebrew Masher's Homebrew Launcher Mod Custom Themes Thread

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
@JJTapia19 Is it possible to do custom top panels. I got a great pink/white effect i want to do but i don't know if i can
No. But you can edit your main background and add a panel to it manually. @mashers haves a change panel color feature on the todo list I think. There's a theme layout on the theme list that can help with that.

Try renaming the folder: "Pokémon GB" to "pokemon-3row"
It Works!! :lol: thanks

you should edit the rar name and reupload in your post if there's anyone with the same problem
@mashers is that a bug? :unsure:

Last edited by JJTapia19,

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
@JJTapia19 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1-SuyTZPXeedXZLb3o1bzZ0dms/view?usp=sharing

What do you think so far? It's fits behind every size of text perfectly
Looks good. Maybe you can move the panel a little bit down so it shows her face better. You'll have to test it but I think the text would still fit properly if you don't move it down to much. :) Also there are other wallpapers that don't require the panel for the info screens. Check out the wallpaper section on the first post for more info on those.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks good. Maybe you can move the panel a little bit down so it shows her face better. You'll have to test it but I think the text would still fit properly if you don't move it down to much. :) Also there are other wallpapers that don't require the panel for the info screens. Check out the wallpaper section on the first post for more info on those.
I would but i thought it would look weird with the cursive luka right above it. I also don't think it would fit the text which would look worse... I wish i could show her face more maybe V2 will be different.

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's my Maki and Rin from Love Live! theme. Hope you like it, I plan to add more sounds from the mobile game in the future. BGM is Beat in Angel, off vocal version because I thought a BGM should not have lyrics. Anyways, if you prefer, let me know and I'll make a bgm file of the song with lyrics.
hbl-grid-screenshot-3655398453.png
https://mega.nz/#!OFwT1RJJ!vdk6gQX0z6m56-Qy9S-CmMC_ippAKs618QIinTuRy8U
EDIT: Added sounds and SMDH.
SMDH for folders included, feel free to make every folder a nice pink, heart-decorated envelope.

Last edited by UraKn0x,

Argentlan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe. What was the original problem? Theme not working with a é character in it?

Maybe because of "é" in Pokémon?
EDIT: then I read that you already said it
EDIT2: I renamed to "Pokemon GB" and it worked, so there is

@Argentlan
Did you managed to fix the other themes too or was the pkmn one the only one that was not working?

Pkmn was the only one not working

Last edited by Argentlan,

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, thanks a lot! If you have the time, could you make a two and a one row variant?
I made the two row variant, I'll do the one row when I have more time.
mungry said:
jagged edges etc
I hit it with anti aliasing and that fixed it. I'm seeing a point on the right but the background makes that spot darker.
I can work on it more if you'd like but the indicators themselves are smoothed out.

Anyways update, I made a 2 row variant and fixed some previous issues.

N01JA0y.png
kHt3Kgr.png

BBIzGLs.png
ppOmsH0.png

Get the .zip below and extract to the root of your SD card (merging the gridlauncher folders).

It includes 4 themes: 2 row, 2 row with arrows, 3 row, 3 row with arrows. Keep or delete em, it's your SD card.

Some settings may need to be changed to your liking in gridlauncher, I dunno what your tastes are.

If you installed an older version then please delete it because it's now outdated.

I am not the original author but I am doing what I can.

Like usual message me if there's something you want added/changed.

Download here: [link removed]

Last edited by mutinize,
Reactions: Argentlan

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That file doesn't properly loop, though. I made one that loops properly, but it has the dumb static stuffs.

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, @mutinize

Is there a template for the New 3DS Launcher that keeps the UI elements (four bottom screen buttons, battery/wi-fi, etc.), or no? I'd like to throw together some custom themes, but I don't have the skills to make those types of buttons on top of a background. Really, all I want to be able to replace is the top screen's background without the shadows/alpha channels looking all weird.

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been checking on this thread lately or Masher's thread, what's new? Probably will have to update my themes again.

Last edited by link6155,

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, @mutinize

Is there a template for the New 3DS Launcher that keeps the UI elements (four bottom screen buttons, battery/wi-fi, etc.), or no? I'd like to throw together some custom themes, but I don't have the skills to make those types of buttons on top of a background. Really, all I want to be able to replace is the top screen's background without the shadows/alpha channels looking all weird.
Unfortunately no, all I have is the original and I used some editing wizardry to change it around.

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been checking on this thread lately or Masher's thread, what's new?
Ooh, because you're back here...

Could you possibly upload the templates for your themes? Given how smooth and "official" they look, it'd allow much more simple yet professional looking themes to be created.

To give a better example, Nintendo can release so many official themes that look nice as all the overlayed UI options are separate of the background. This also allows several custom themes to look nice. However, with this, due to the ways the buttons are layed out, there's a lot more work that needs to be done for it.

Having the template to your New 3DS Launcher themes would allow for some beautiful new ones~

GoYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1