Homebrew Masher's Homebrew Launcher Mod Custom Themes Thread

Shishio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xenoblade png.png

Actually, this is my thought on the top screen, bottom could just be a scene with the sword.

Edit: Maybe something like this for the bottom
xenoblade bottom.png

Last edited by Shishio,

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Big News!
Please everyone take a look to @mashers latest update! it's great for theme makers! Now we have custom icons for themes and folders!
Use this tool to create the icons on .smdh format http://usuaris.tinet.cat/mark/smdh_creator/ :yay::nds:

Also screenshots are now saved in /gridlauncher/screenshots/

Thanks mashers! I must update the first post with the new stuff.
Thanks so much buddy! Your enthusiasm is so encouraging :) Here's a quick screenshot of the new folders page:

hbl-grid-screenshot-3654351437.png

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, you need to create 48x48 PNG images for the icons. Then go to this side:

http://usuaris.tinet.cat/mark/smdh_creator/

Click on one of the boxes next to where it says "Icons:" and choose your icon. Click "Save SMDH" and download the file. Call the file "folder.smdh" and put it inside the folder (e.g. /gridlauncher/folders/games/folder.smdh). That's it! The launcher will automatically find the smdh file when it scans the folders.

Edit - oh and the process is the same for theme icons, but you call the file theme.smdh and put it in /gridlauncher/themes/mythemefolder/

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OK Than
Ok, you need to create 48x48 PNG images for the icons. Then go to this side:

http://usuaris.tinet.cat/mark/smdh_creator/

Click on one of the boxes next to where it says "Icons:" and choose your icon. Click "Save SMDH" and download the file. Call the file "folder.smdh" and put it inside the folder (e.g. /gridlauncher/folders/games/folder.smdh). That's it! The launcher will automatically find the smdh file when it scans the folders.

Edit - oh and the process is the same for theme icons, but you call the file theme.smdh and put it in /gridlauncher/themes/mythemefolder/
OK Thank you! :)

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds great, will be updating all my themes to support this.

Reactions: SomeGamer and fmkid

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by MartyDreamy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!