ROM Hack Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Editor/Completed Save File

doctordoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if you absolutely Need to play online to get the extra costumes from the Danger Room?
I was curious myself so i went to youtube to find out. Apparently, if you are online and you go into the Danger Room the screen is filled with the rewards you get from leveling up in the Danger Room. Since you cant go online with a modded switch (at least not safely), the Danger Room has absolutely nothing in it which means you cant earn any of the costumes. Its BS.

Attachments

• Danger Room Rewards.jpeg
    Danger Room Rewards.jpeg
    419.7 KB · Views: 380

BluePhoenix3285

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious myself so i went to youtube to find out. Apparently, if you are online and you go into the Danger Room the screen is filled with the rewards you get from leveling up in the Danger Room. Since you cant go online with a modded switch (at least not safely), the Danger Room has absolutely nothing in it which means you cant earn any of the costumes. Its BS.

Yes, it is BS. Hopefully someone uploads a save or something that has these costumes unlocked already (Or... they decide to release the costumes after the Danger Room event is over) since we are stuck and can't go online (Nintendo) through our modded switch to get them :/

Reactions: Ivaneh

BCCCC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is BS. Hopefully someone uploads a save or something that has these costumes unlocked already (Or... they decide to release the costumes after the Danger Room event is over) since we are stuck and can't go online (Nintendo) through our modded switch to get them :/
I am having an issue with viewing the cheat file in EdiZon I uploaded for Version 3.0.0. These are the same cheat codes that were posted earlier in the forum. Just a blank screen is all I see, Image is attached. Looking for any possible solution,Thanks!
upload_2020-1-4_17-11-17.jpeg
upload_2020-1-4_17-11-17.jpeg

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I spent the better part of the week after the release looking into the savedata and RAM to see if I couldnt unlock the costumes but try as I might I couldnt get anything to stick. The save data is easy enough to find, but I cant make heads or tails of the values though. Its a block of data that just contains either 11s or 15s (hex) and I cannot tell if the missing values are suppose to be either 11 or 15, but no combination I tried worked so far.

There are also a few bits of data that I found tied to SHIELD Depot purchases and I can unlock those costumes without purchasing them but the ALT colors for the event costumes dont show up in the store until you unlock the originals. Im sure its possible to find the correct addresses in there and unlock them in the store for purchase but without a save that has that info its a bit tricky because there are A LOT of heros, and even more costumes to sift through.

I have two different saves: 1 with all costumes purchased from the depot, and one that bought the punisher alt so anybody smarter than me wants to take a look you can easily compare the two and find the values im talking about. Good luck out there if you find anything worthwhile.

Attachments

• MUA3 Costume TEST.zip
    46.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by Lionheartwolf,

doctordoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am having an issue with viewing the cheat file in EdiZon I uploaded for Version 3.0.0. These are the same cheat codes that were posted earlier in the forum. Just a blank screen is all I see, Image is attached. Looking for any possible solution,Thanks!View attachment 192357View attachment 192357
well your edizon isnt even recognizing you have a cheat file for the game. Not even the "you have a cheat file but its for the wrong version". i would first make sure the folder structure is correct for the cheat. next would be to make sure the cheat file is formatted correctly.

BluePhoenix3285

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent the better part of the week after the release looking into the savedata and RAM to see if I couldnt unlock the costumes but try as I might I couldnt get anything to stick. The save data is easy enough to find, but I cant make heads or tails of the values though. Its a block of data that just contains either 11s or 15s (hex) and I cannot tell if the missing values are suppose to be either 11 or 15, but no combination I tried worked so far.

There are also a few bits of data that I found tied to SHIELD Depot purchases and I can unlock those costumes without purchasing them but the ALT colors for the event costumes dont show up in the store until you unlock the originals. Im sure its possible to find the correct addresses in there and unlock them in the store for purchase but without a save that has that info its a bit tricky because there are A LOT of heros, and even more costumes to sift through.

I have two different saves: 1 with all costumes purchased from the depot, and one that bought the punisher alt so anybody smarter than me wants to take a look you can easily compare the two and find the values im talking about. Good luck out there if you find anything worthwhile.
GREAT NEWS ! So, last night I figured out (by accident) how to unlock the Danger Room rewards without having to go online! So, when you boot up the game and are on the main menu, click on the "x" button to open up the Danger Room, then hit "R" to refresh data. It will attempt to connect to the internet (and then fail). Then, go do (and complete) an X-men GAUNTLET mission...then after you compete it, go back to the main menu and press "x" to open up the Danger Room rewards screen. After I did that, the rewards mysteriously showed up and I was able to do the Danger Room offline and go for the rewards. I think its some kind of bug as to why it doesn't unlock if you're not online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU