Gaming Mario Tennis Power Tour for gba

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe on the Nintendo website.
They have a section where you can download PDF versions of their first party game manuals.

ucablca

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know on gamefaqs.com a few of the walkthroughs give you instruction on how to do all of the different types of shots in case that's the reason why you need the manual. Before I went there, I didn't know how to volley, drop shot, or anything really. Don't know where to find the manual though, sorry.

Tri-Z

Tri z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just wondering how to just hit the ball so that it just goes over the net and lands in the first set of squares. I think pressing the A or B button once will do it, but sometimes when I press A or B only once the ball still gets hit pretty far.

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Press B then A quickly, but not together, to do a drop shot
Press A then B quickly, but not together, to do a lob shot, which is high and goes quite far

These are pretty useful, especially when combined with left and right...
wink.gif

- Vince989

Gute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am just wondering how to just hit the ball so that it just goes over the net and lands in the first set of squares. I think pressing the A or B button once will do it, but sometimes when I press A or B only once the ball still gets hit pretty far.

I guess you're stuck with the tennis machine? I was too...
To hit the squares in the back, use the lob shot (first press A and then B). This wont always work when trying to shoot left and right since the ball is hit too weak.
To hit the square front middle square, use the drop shot (first press B and then A)
To hit the left and right front square, use simple shots (only A or B). You'll have to have controll of the ball (it should hit you right on). An uncontrolled shot wont get where you want it (you'll hit it too hard and it will get too far...).

Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol