Hacking Mario strikers is black and white

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this happened quite a time ago.

i was still a noob,i though updtes didn't harm anything,so,to chec the wii shop,i updated

after that,my PAL mario kart wii did't work anymore.neither did my strikers,thati do not know the version.

when i got another strikers,it didn't load in the disc channel,in neogamma and gecko,it's black and white.
i've managed to get the game in colors thrice,but i dunno what i did (thik i just booted normally)

all my friends also have this problem,i think they,too,updated

anyone knows a way to fix that?

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Black & white games are normally a result of having a game in a TV standard (or forcing it into one) that you TV does not understand. As you seem to be from Brazil, your TV should be a PAL one. So when the game is black & white it runs in NTSC of which your TV does not understand the way it handles colour information.
The solution to your problem would be either getting a PAL version of the game or forcing the game you have into PAL50 or PAL60. 50 and 60 means 50/60 Hertz, not every PAL TV can do 60 Hz. Here in Germany most TVs that are about 10-15 years old or younger can do 60 Hz, biut I don't know about the situation in Brazil.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use a loader to force the game top display in PAL. 50hz or 60hz depending on what your tv can handle. that should solve the color problem for you.

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
guedesbrawl said:
yea,that's right

it worked perfectly,thanks everybody!
No problem, glad it works now.
I it looked up on Wikipedia and thought that Brasil has PAL, but perhaps I misread. If it works now with force NTSC I definetly was wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.