Misc Mario strikers charged region change

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well i think i know the answer to this but even when i force it to NTSC it still goes to the PAL servers is there anyway to fix this?(im pretty sure the answer is no)

puggster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gamerjr said:
Ok well i think i know the answer to this but even when i force it to NTSC it still goes to the PAL servers is there anyway to fix this?(im pretty sure the answer is no)

if its the pal disk then its coded to go to pal servers from disk so even region changes wont make a diffrence

now this is a long shot but i did this for a psp game "ducks" from a bunch of angry mobs fists" lol i dunno if you can mention psp here lol
anyways i had the same issues with socom ftb1 as i use hacks for that ages ago but the best hacks were for usa version and i wanted to use them on pal servers so i opend the iso and swaped the server data and viola it called the uk servers using the usa game so i had codes in the uk that no one had lol
biggrin.gif

dunno if you could use wiiscrubber and change the server parts of the game.

i dunno if it will be in wad format when extracted or what as ive never opend a wii iso exept to rip out updates and so on but perhaps this method might work for wii games if you can find the correct data
then again it might be hard coded into the game data so it migh screw the game up messing with it ???

perhaps someone could fiddle with it for ya !

i will defo check it out but, i dunno if it will work tho
smile.gif

puggz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU