Mario strikers charged region change

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by gamerjr, Dec 23, 2008.

Dec 23, 2008
  1. gamerjr

Member gamerjr GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2008
    United States
    Ok well i think i know the answer to this but even when i force it to NTSC it still goes to the PAL servers is there anyway to fix this?(im pretty sure the answer is no)
  2. puggster

Newcomer puggster Newbie

Nov 3, 2008
    United Kingdom
    if its the pal disk then its coded to go to pal servers from disk so even region changes wont make a diffrence

now this is a long shot but i did this for a psp game "ducks" from a bunch of angry mobs fists" lol i dunno if you can mention psp here lol
    anyways i had the same issues with socom ftb1 as i use hacks for that ages ago but the best hacks were for usa version and i wanted to use them on pal servers so i opend the iso and swaped the server data and viola it called the uk servers using the usa game so i had codes in the uk that no one had lol [​IMG]

dunno if you could use wiiscrubber and change the server parts of the game.

i dunno if it will be in wad format when extracted or what as ive never opend a wii iso exept to rip out updates and so on but perhaps this method might work for wii games if you can find the correct data
    then again it might be hard coded into the game data so it migh screw the game up messing with it ???

perhaps someone could fiddle with it for ya !

i will defo check it out but, i dunno if it will work tho [​IMG]