ROM Hack Mario + Rabbids : Kingdom Battle (max coins)

D

Deleted User

Do you know hot to add more orbs?

Search for currencies. I haven't done it myself but it should be as easy as remembering how many orbs a certain character has, looking for that value and see if it makes sense that currencies are stored in said location by reading what comes before/after those values.

many "myTeam" word in the save :(

Some are stored as a battle end result. Editing those is just going to edit who you used to complete a certain level with. You can make a team combination that you've never used to complete a level with. That should drastically reduce your number of options.

You guys should be smarter than this though, it really is as easy as literally reading your save file. You don't need me to point you to the exact value.

Last edited by ,

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So to clarify for everybody search for the offset 6D 79 43 75. But somebody knows how to set the orb count to 0? I unlocked everything but I want it to look 100% without extra orbs
You need to find out how many orbs you have spent. You have to enter this value then.

GayRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You need to find out how many orbs you have spent. You have to enter this value then.

I did but while it looks like I have 0 extra eggs under the character's pictures but on the right top corner it has "negative" numbers (-160)

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
BTW, the files are formatted in JSON. You don't need to edit the files like binary files, it's just plain text. I'm going to write a config file for EdiZon next week. Should be really simple ^^

D

Deleted User

BTW, the files are formatted in JSON. You don't need to edit the files like binary files, it's just plain text. I'm going to write a config file for EdiZon next week. Should be really simple ^^
:D Thanks! Edison is shaping up really great!! Well done!

Reactions: WerWolv

Minikea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have someone discover what "myAttackLevels"do?
it have different values from 0 to 3 for each characters.
Can someone please edit my save for max coins please?
no. use chekpoint to backup your save, it will be much more simple to edit: it's plain text.

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have someone discover what "myAttackLevels"do?
it have different values from 0 to 3 for each characters.

no. use chekpoint to backup your save, it will be much more simple to edit: it's plain text.

How do I get the edited save back onto the switch? Trying to get it to overwrite the save that hasn't been edited.​

Reactions: csac

csac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if I just got the part where you unlock orbs, how do I find the value in hexedit since all my characters have 10?

Last edited by csac,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0