OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
mario_yoshi_toad.jpg

Wired recently received the opportunity to sit down with Yoshiaki Koizumi, who has been involved in all of the 3D Mario games since Super Mario 64, and discuss his thoughts on Wii U and the next Mario game. Surprisingly Koizumi confessed that he had only just learned about Wii U at this years E3, which suggests that there may not be a Mario title appearing on the console at launch. Would this surprise you?[/p]

QUOTE said:
“When I think about the two screens being used at the same time, it seems like an interesting opportunity to allow us to create a console game where two people are playing at the same time but can’t see each others’ screens,” he said. “It’s certainly an interesting approach, but I have to clarify that it’s not something that we’re working on just yet.”

Imagine one player working as Mario while the other is Luigi. The two could work against each other or with one another. Of course, Nintendo could also accomplish such an idea with online cooperative play. This idea would work great in a number of different games, though it would work even better if the system supported more than one Wii U controller.[/p]

arrow.gif
Source

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
So, uh, basically, he implied absolutely nothing, and we get to assume based upon nothing.

Sounds like a great time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: