Gaming mario party

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'd still get this no matter what, so it doesn't bother me THAT much. :3 Hotseat would be awesome though.

Totally. There just aren't a lot of hotseat DS games and I for one would like to see a change in that pattern.

No WiFi is somewhat disappointing but I think I'll stick to playing more of multiplayer and download play with people I actually know =)

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree about the hotseat. I think its RETARDED that games like scrabble, and other board games dont allow hotseat. On scrabble everyone needs a DS and a cart. How retarded is that. Rather than 6 people all pasing one DS around.

However Mario Party couldnt be hotseat, because of the minigames.

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Noitora is right, it's very easy. Just remember that Y lets you practice first, and if you are in the main menu always go for the button on the right.

matter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Download play works very well from an R4. I was surprised that the minigames downloaded fairly quickly. It's possible to beat your Japanese friends at the minigames, if you get one practice round to figure it out.

KaiserDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is disappointing, first Mario Party 8 wii had no wifi. As much as nintendo pushed multiplayer, they sure hate wifi. Now they dont put wifi on DS. Heck Zelda had a wifi part. Sorry but there is no excuse. Some of you say it is cause of disconnecting, but why do Ds's disconnect a lot? Isnt that nintendo's fault too?
Sorry but we are too far gone into the internet age to make a mult player game ... single player... Sure it has local, but that means you gotta find all these friends with a DS
It is funny, Clubhouse games is still one of the best multipayer games, mainly because it is a multiplayer game too bad not many people play it anymore.
hate2.gif
I guess it will take 15 years for nintendo to learn how to do wifi right like it took them 15years to add a light to a handheld.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
luke, no need to spaz out on Grim. He's just voicing his opinion.

I'm with Grim in that Mario Party is a waste of time. But if you think about it, aren't all games wasting our time anyway? Some games just waste more time than the rest xD

Anyways, I think I'll actually try the J version of Mario Party. Get some practice in hehe.

lukeh08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those who dont have any thing nice 2 say about mario party can just f*** a goat

(quote of 40 year old virgin colse bracket
wtf.gif

lukeh08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...