Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga won't save

  • Thread starter Thread starter james.exe
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,400
  • Replies Replies 1

james.exe

Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
XP
27
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

As the title suggests, I'm having issues saving Mario & Luigi. Whenever I try to save it reads the the save file is corrupt. I'm playing on my modded agb-001 with a flash2advance 256M. I'm assuming it could be some sort of antipiracy thing going on. If anyone can point me in the right direction to a patch I'd greatly appreciate it.
 
Just following up with this to close the discussion. Someone on Reddit pointed me to gbata which has an sram patcher. It's as simple as browsing for my rom and saving the sram patched output file onto my flashcard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ASSASSIN-Z

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted