liewhl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.mediafire.com/?gntnzylyydm
unzip the zip file to the root of the folder. it is not a kernel so it will not replace anything.

go to ur game selection and select ysmen.nds

after that select mario rpg3 and enjoy

cheer

i only tested it on n5 and r4 can people with other flash cart tell me ur result

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I scanned for anyone interested. Its clean.
scanresultsw.jpg

liewhl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people using m3simply, m3real sakura, r4 clone, or other clone flash cart that there is still no fix yet .can u guy try it and tell me your result

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The M3 Simply works with using the new unofficial DSTT firmware and YSMenu, same with about 70% of the R4 clones. The others are because they haven't cloned the R4 but instead have cloned AK2 or DSTT. They just need YSMenu built differently. And while there's no fix for M3 Real Sakura there is a fix for the Touchpod, and this will not fix it on the M3 Real as it doesn't even run YSMenu.

And again, why did you create another thread when there's already about 10 of them scattered across various sub-forums and there's even a couple in this section?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah all r4 clones expect the ex falsh clones are fixd why would you want to us ethe n5 firmwrae when you can use ymenu which is better

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
oh i thought it was the n5 firmware

Nope, I downloaded it and had a look and it's definitely YSMenu.

QUOTE(BoxShot @ Sep 28 2009, 06:46 AM) *throws a bricked ds phat at topic starter* Don't you read that you shouldn't put already made versions into the wild.

Nobody really seems to care. It makes me laugh because people continually post links to pre-built versions and then you see various people complain it's not being worked on any more. None of the ones who posted prebuilt versions and complained about the lack of updates seem to make the link that Yasu threatened to stop working if people posted pre-built versions and the fact that he has. It's not just users of GBATemp that do it either, I've seen it on other forums as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lo