Gaming Mario Karty wii online world champion problem

graeme122

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok im playing mario kart wii and i went and checked the online thing and and watch some world champion replay's just to see how good they are but when i go to watch the world champion replay every track has the same guy. Some guy called "horst" is the world champion for every track. I watched a replay and all he does is drive into walls and then stop's but for some reason he is world champion. Another strange thing is at the section where i pick the track and the ranking's the person who is world champ isn't this "horst" guy. Well the picture of the mii isn't the same. What the heck is going on.

pm_41

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed more cheaters on Mario Kart lately... No wonder why I keep losing!
tongue.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They didn't expect it online, they'll be eventually putting in server codes that automatically ban people who run under a certain amount, at which point hacks will be released that deal with that time and go exactly over it, it'll be moved up, etc.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nintendo used to delete the hacked times off the leaderboards. I don't know if they still do, I haven't played it in about a year
tongue.gif
They must have got over it...

They even used to delete the glitch times, like the grumble volcano lap glitch where you drive around a rock on the side of the finish line and it counts it as a lap XD

if they're still making up new challenges like that I'd assume they'd still be interested in deleting the hacked times, give it some time and they might go away.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Nintendo are doing a ban on hackers and cheaters (action replay)
that means there going to ban your friend code for every game you have played online

easy for hackers to get past this, they just make a new friend code
hackers ruining gaming for everyone :/

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The first time you go online your friend code generates... all they have to do it select another license and they're good to go
tongue.gif

They shut down wifi from my first MKDS rom... After a few weeks the screen hung at the connecting screen then gave an error code everytime, whereas my real cart worked fine. So it goes to show they probably could do it... I guess all it takes is deleting the file and re-starting with a new FC? I just deleted the file and the .sav, put them back on, and it worked again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-