The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
is mario kart wii wifi pay for play? it might be a dumb question to some people...but i dont know so i wanna know...is it?
huh.gif

Remy669

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
All of them are free.

It's not that Nintendo is gonna introduce pay for play in this short time after we heard of it.
It's probably gonna be the end of this year, or the beginning of next year that there are going to be pay for play games.

The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Remy669 said:
All of them are free.

It's not that Nintendo is gonna introduce pay for play in this short time after we heard of it.
It's probably gonna be the end of this year, or the beginning of next year that there are going to be pay for play games.

ah. i see...ok then...well lets use it for free while we can then...
grog.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remy669 said:
All of them are free.

The only current game that uses Pay to Play is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, and that's just for Downloadable Content. I'd imagine Animal Crossing will have it, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1