OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I recently got the PAL Mario Kart Wii, and I've been pretty happy with it so far. However, A message did pop up that I thought seemed unimportant, and that was the whole "you're running 50hz it can run in 60hz instead" message (or something similar to that).

Anyways, my question is: ingame, does your Mario Kart Wii run at a full 60 frames per second? In my Mario Kart Wii, the menus are all pretty smooth, but once I'm playing a single-player game, the frame rate takes a hit goes down to 30ish. You think it could be the whole 50/60hz deal?

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I have seen slight jittering with 2 player online, but no problems with single player or even multi player offline. I have no way of checking the framerate. But like I said, no problems with single player online.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have noticed this too. But i have only used it on a lcd monitor with has issues with 60hz so i have to have it in 50hz. This is probably why the frame rate is lagging.
try switching to 60.

lawlcake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh yeah, I should have probably mentioned that I'm using a TV Tuner card for my Wii, and I'm using DScaler via S-video for my stuff, haha.

Is there any way I can change the hz on Wii or on the Tuner Card?

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My setting is 480p, ive seen 3 times a situation (offline single player) where the frames drop, but its nothing serious sinds i played like 80+ hours allready.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)