France
shinsil said:
Shuny said:
shinsil said:
mastermanna123 said:
dammit!
hate2.gif

UGH
I hate nintendo online, and all the fags that cheat.
I mean, cheat when you play alone, when you cant beat a level...but online?!

If a guy cheats but he is not a fag, would you hate him?
If a guy is a fag but does not cheat, would you hate him?
If a girl cheats would you hate her?
If a lesbian girl cheats would you hate her?

Stupid message is stupid.

Well I can understand why he hates cheaters but fags are okay.
If every guy on the planet was a fag except for me I would be okay with it.
Getting laid with a girl would have been easy because there would be no compatision.
Post like these are making the closet fags stay straight.
What if it is was a closet fag who stole your last girlfriend?

"Fag" was used as an insult like we use "pédé" in France. In this context, the author of this post didn't want to insult homosexual persons by using this word.

And I'm pretty sure he isn't homophobic. That's like when you use the really bad word "motherfucker". Usually, when you use this word, you don't think about the mother of the guy you insulted.

harrybuttox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if the Ocarina Dev's care enough, or just get enough complaints, im sure they can deactivate the cheats when the wii goes online.

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sosodef said:
Now I'm pissed... one of my favorite games has been hacked somehow, first Mario Kart DS version now it's Mario Kart Wii online !!!

This guy has unlimited Bullet Bills & Stars to defeat everyone!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqhHZzeezak

Thanks to all those who made and support usbGeckos, now all online games are at risk!!

hate2.gif

Go back to gamefaqs.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
CONGRATULATIONS!
Homebrew ruins online.
Now I understand why Nintendo wanted to stop all this.
I hope your cheat will fuck up your wii or your copy of game.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Homebrew ruins online.
Now I understand why Nintendo wanted to stop all this.
I hope your cheat will fuck up your wii or your copy of game.
Seconded fucking cheaters...
Okay I cheat, just for another stage, I mean, it's just so boring in another stage, let's play in Home Run Contest, without the contest!

Keshire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately some people make a hobby out ruining other's fun.
Same people who throw kick/base/soccer balls onto roofs as children and then laugh about it.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What pride do you get out of cheating online? I started pissing off some hacker on SF:Combat Ops because his flashbangs could kill! And leave a HUGE cloud of smoke. He was on my team, but I was still pissed. I mean, you hacking online, alright, now they go tell their "friend":
OMGZ LIEK I PWNZ TAHT N00BZ WITZ MY 1337 HAXORZ!!!11!one
And most of the time it's not even their own cheat. Get a life losers.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okey... I was once in the United Admins Research team.(United Admins made an anti-cheat for Counter-Strike etc.) My job was to try cheats online and see how they worked and who the disable them.

I can say that cheating online is the most boring thing I ever tried, there is no skill what so ever.
I am all for supporting singleplayer cheating, but not Multiplayer cheating.

If the developers of the cheat software can do a check if WiFi is on, and temp disable it. That would be great!

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a universal offline code that disables online mode in any game. I'm assuming that it could be placed in a future version of Ocarina, and turned on at all times. However, the problem is that the person could probably take the online code and use it on the current version of Ocarina.

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sosodef said:
Go back to gamefaqs.
[ /quote]

HUH??

Ok let me spell this out for everyone. CHEATING ONLINE HAPPENS. I will agree that it takes the fun out of a game when someone cheats and wins constantly. However posting a pissy little rant and making yourself look like an ass isn't going to do anything. Cheaters will still cheat, and if they get blocked then a way around will be discovered.

And the gamefaqs comment was about how every other topic on certain forums is about cheating/ruining the game/INTERWEBZ R SERIUS

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
night_chrono said:
sosodef said:
Go back to gamefaqs.
[ /quote]

HUH??

Ok let me spell this out for everyone. CHEATING ONLINE HAPPENS. I will agree that it takes the fun out of a game when someone cheats and wins constantly. However posting a pissy little rant and making yourself look like an ass isn't going to do anything. Cheaters will still cheat, and if they get blocked then a way around will be discovered.

And the gamefaqs comment was about how every other topic on certain forums is about cheating/ruining the game/INTERWEBZ R SERIUS

If he didn't show this video to all of us then I would be playing Mario Kart online today wondering how in the hell did that person get so far ahead of everyone and came in first every single game. Unlike the DS you can't tell what everyone has in their box, so there is no way to tell when they are way in front of you. I agree everyone knew this would come, but not this soon on Mario Kart Wii.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
elm said:
night_chrono said:
sosodef said:
Go back to gamefaqs.
[ /quote]

HUH??

I'm not making an ass outta my self, you sure are!

If you read the other 40+ messages everyone else is in the same boat with me. Cheating is okay when playing alone and not playing against others, but not when trying to get an advantage over others in an online game.
Exactly. Plus, what the hell is the fun of cheating anyway?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo