Status
Not open for further replies.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know that, but I'm in 5.0.0 because I like to run some unsigned code in the console via Python, it's very limited, that's right, but I prefer be in 5.0.0, maybe some update could fix WebKit bugs, but WebKit it's full of bugs anyway, they will took a lot of time fix all.

True. Nevertheless, I don't want to get my hopes up too much about these MK 8 hacks, much less relying on these two or depending on these two MK hackers, that would prove to be egregious.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chadderz and his brother have said in this thread that they'll be releasing custom content packs for MK8, exploit and all (though you'll only be able to use it for their courses/whatever, which is fine tbh). Please read the whole thread before devoting an entire page to whining about not getting custom tracks.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Chadderz and his brother have said in this thread that they'll be releasing custom content packs for MK8, exploit and all (though you'll only be able to use it for their courses/whatever, which is fine tbh). Please read the whole thread before devoting an entire page to whining about not getting custom tracks.

True, but it is unavoidable I am afraid, this is public and on the internet. Here's to hoping it will be soon™.

Reactions: Margen67

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ya but we all know its gonna get reversed engineered just like ctrpg did :D

Reactions: pelago and yuyuyup

ALPHAMARIOX

A Whole Herd of Ugly
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.alphamariox.com
XP
Country
Canada
ya but we all know its gonna get reversed engineered just like ctrpg did :D

REing is inevitable, when someone ones to do something else, although with a PPC Kernel Exploit, you won't do much in the sense of piracy. They'd have to take another step to getting into the IOSU and all.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
REing is inevitable, when someone ones to do something else, although with a PPC Kernel Exploit, you won't do much in the sense of piracy. They'd have to take another step to getting into the IOSU and all.

And this is p much why they're comfortable releasing their own exploit in their package if nobody else makes a different one public first.

Reactions: Margen67

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
iam noob... iam not a coder.. but i love hacking ecc ecc.. is possible know the STEP that people do for "MOD" mk8? use a pc?

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
iam noob... iam not a coder.. but i love hacking ecc ecc.. is possible know the STEP that people do for "MOD" mk8? use a pc?

Doesn't explain why you talk like this....then maybe you should just wait for the ODE to come out before guessing....that has nothing to do with the ODE....I also don't understand half your sentences...
oops, wrong thread.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States

Here is the jist:
Browser connects to exploit site on a LAN
Browser crashes into custom code
Browser gets Kernel from a different crash
Exploit cleans up and phones home
Home then edits MK8's memory at will
Memory edited to load files off of server
Custom content

This will get better with time, but for now that is how it works.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't explain why you talk like this....
i believe the flag under his name explains why talks like that.
then maybe you should just wait for the ODE to come out before guessing....that has nothing to do with the ODE....I also don't understand half your sentences...
oops, wrong thread.
when he says "is" and ends with a question mark i'm assuming it's an interrogative.

is possible?
is too hot?
is you is or is you aint my baby?

Reactions: Refriger8tor

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i believe the flag under his name explains why talks like that.

when he says "is" and ends with a question mark i'm assuming it's an interrogative.

is possible?
is too hot?
is you is or is you aint my baby?

why talks like that eh.
Oh I see. Like "is very weird situation". Got it.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
if you cant figure it out, as an english speaking person in a country with two official languages talking to an italian guy speaking in a foreign tongue on a board that only recognizes one language as its lingua franca, then we're all screwed.

I did figure it out. I even demonstrated I did....I think you're pretty quick to accuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed...