Gaming Mario Kart 7 multiplayer Firmware

mc-kiler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I have a 8.1 2ds with Mario kart 7 pre installed a friend of mine has a 3ds with the latest fw and Mario kart 7
Can we play multiplayer without me having to update or will i have to update the 2ds to the latest fw ?

kumorebikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
It depends. If you plan on playing together via local multiplayer then you won't have to update. If you want to play online and don't have the 1.1 update, you will have to update. However, to keep it safe you can always create emuNAND, update it to 10.3 and install Mario Kart as an online ready .cia file.

mc-kiler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It depends. If you plan on playing together via local multiplayer then you won't have to update. If you want to play online and don't have the 1.1 update, you will have to update. However, to keep it safe you can always create emuNAND, update it to 10.3 and install Mario Kart as an online ready .cia file.

THX
We wanna play local multiplayer and i do not know anything about emunand or CIA i do not have the time to deal with that right now i just wanted to play some of that mk goodness

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...