Hacking Mario and luigi RPG games...

Mana94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story (US version) is very...well....i'll just show you...

NO other games have the problem but Bowser's inside story. Everytime I run the game on
the classic R4 or R4iSDHC it deletes the sav somehow...It will also create random files everything you
run the game. I had this same problem with Partners in time, which is why I never finished it.

It's annoying because everything was fine! I was 3 hours into the game and it just...went away!
Like I said, I never have this problem. Only with M&L Bowser's inside story AND Partners of time(I am not worried about partners in time, I just wanted to mention that it only happens with these 2)

Mana94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a clone R4, it's the official one. As for YSMENU...I will try it! People say it works but I forgot about it as an option xD
Thanks

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mana94 said:
I don't have a clone R4, it's the official one. As for YSMENU...I will try it! People say it works but I forgot about it as an option xD
Thanks
Well... the R4iSDHC is definitely a clone. Official R4s don't support DSi or SDHC.
As for the "classic" R4 as you called it, with the official firmware, M&L3:BiS freezes on the file selection screen.
Same thing happens on the R4li firmware -- freeze on file selection.
Those are the only two firmware I know of (other than YSMenu) that works on the official R4s.

As for YSMenu...
Use Depravo's modified R4YSAuto: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=103879&st=540
or a2h's YSMenu Generator: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=130359

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +2