Mario and luigi isnt saving correctly.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by floobmonsrake, Oct 22, 2009.

1. floobmonsrake
    OP

floobmonsrake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2009
    United States
    Hey guys, mario and luigi bowsers inside story wont save right. First i start a new file. Then i save when im done playing. Next time i come back to play again, my save is gone. This has happend like 7 times and i cannot figure out why its happining. Its a clean rom and im running it of akaio 1.5. Do i need to patch it or somthing, because i dont know how to on a mac and that is all i have. I appretiate any help anybody is willing to offer.

2. Chikenkiller

Chikenkiller Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    yes it's an anti piracy protection...for a fix try the search button in the "rom hacking and translations" subforum

3. floobmonsrake
    OP

Newcomer
    May 18, 2009
    United States
    But i thought akaio 1.5 had a auto anti pairacy fix, so that you could run it clean. Or am i mistaken?

4. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    Are you using the latest loaders?

5. floobmonsrake
    OP

Newcomer
    May 18, 2009
    United States
    actually, I dont think I am. I will try latest loader and get back to you. I cant belive i didnt think of updating my loader. sorry that i may have wasted your time.

6. floobmonsrake
    OP

Newcomer
    May 18, 2009
    United States
    I tried updating my loader and it did not work. Same thing is still happining.