dare143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
dare143 said:
WarioN64 said:
14.) Run r4.bat. This will produce "R4_custom_English.zip".

it wont create a zip file and says it cant create the Ymenu.
got any tip for this?
thanks

Trying running r4config.bat first, select all your settings, then run r4.bat. Also, make sure you have the right version of YSMenu.

did the r4Config.bat, it completed w/o error
YSMenu0903270000

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dare143 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
dare143 said:
WarioN64 said:

got any tip for this?
thanks

Trying running r4config.bat first, select all your settings, then run r4.bat. Also, make sure you have the right version of YSMenu.

YSMenu0903270000

KoolKojoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loesjoel said:
For those of you that can't get MLBIS to work on your R4, or those that don't like Moonshell (or want cheats), try this guide and let me know if it works:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2284111
Hey, I did it your way, and I got YSMENU working fine. But when I load M&L:BiS, controls freeze on the save screen, but Mic settings works fine. I remember there being a patch for the Save controls thing, but I'm just letting you know I'm having this problem. Any suggestions?
unsure.gif

dare143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
dare143 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
dare143 said:
WarioN64 said:

got any tip for this?
thanks

YSMenu0903270000

KoolKojoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDStemp said:
Uhhh...whenever I try to open the game I get an error -81 or something.

I think you need to backup your stuff and format your card.
That was happening to me earlier with M&L3 and also The World Ends With You, so I formatted and its fixed now.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
KoolKojoS said:
loesjoel said:
For those of you that can't get MLBIS to work on your R4, or those that don't like Moonshell (or want cheats), try this guide and let me know if it works:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2284111
Hey, I did it your way, and I got YSMENU working fine. But when I load M&L:BiS, controls freeze on the save screen, but Mic settings works fine. I remember there being a patch for the Save controls thing, but I'm just letting you know I'm having this problem. Any suggestions?
unsure.gif
Same. Doesn't work for me.

fracicone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there. I followe the step by step guide and managed to successfully play the game for a while but AFTER I save the game freezes on a white screen. Should I patch the rom with the XPA patch?

BTW: does it matter which FW I originally have on the microSD of my R4?
I had 1.23 (from R4li team) and seems to work fine.

Mike900

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I run the game without the XPA patch, I get the file select screen stop/freeze. When I run it with the XPA patch, I get a white freeze screen right after loading.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Ugh! It won't let me select a file to start a new game. I've followed all the steps provided here. I'm using an original R4.

Can anyone please upload their TTMenu folder and YSMenu.nds to rapidshare and send me the link via PM?

Thanks.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried following this guide and moonshell launches and freezes right after my ds safety screen. what did i do wrong?

squallnate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same boat as .Darky.

Been working at it, realizing that I missed certain things and stuff. Tried both methods, finally got to boot M&L, still didn't work.

Been at it for about... a few hours now.

Anything I can do to get it working?

Also, anyone use this method and get it working yet?

Wario13

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am also in the same situation. I tried both methods provided in this thread and I am still stuck on the file selecting screen.
One thing that I found to be rather strange when setting up YSMENU is that my r4.bat file requests YSMENU08-something while I have the 09-something, so I rename my file and the patch goes on, but the game still doesn't work. Would that be my problem?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wario13 said:
I am also in the same situation. I tried both methods provided in this thread and I am still stuck on the file selecting screen.
One thing that I found to be rather strange when setting up YSMENU is that my r4.bat file requests YSMENU08-something while I have the 09-something, so I rename my file and the patch goes on, but the game still doesn't work. Would that be my problem?
Try using this r4ysauto with YSMenu0903270000. I modified it to work with the latest YSMenu without renaming anything. It also contains DSTT v1.17a07 (the one that fixes Pokemon HG/SS, KH and M&L:BiS).

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e2mfndlinzw

QUOTE(.Darky @ Sep 28 2009, 02:08 AM) Ugh! It won't let me select a file to start a new game. I've followed all the steps provided here. I'm using an original R4.

Can anyone please upload their TTMenu folder and YSMenu.nds to rapidshare and send me the link via PM?

Thanks.
Try building it as a replacement firmware (option #1) and not as an .nds file. There's no reason to hang onto the outdated R4 firmware.

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Try using this r4ysauto with YSMenu0903270000. I modified it to work with the latest YSMenu without renaming anything. It also contains DSTT v1.17a07 (the one that fixes Pokemon HG/SS, KH and M&L:BiS).

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e2mfndlinzw

Same situation here. I have an original R4. Just used your modified r4ysauto. Same results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0