Hacking Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story Working on R4

Fekore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I followed your instructions UlquiorraX, and I deleted everything in my Language file, then copied your version fully and pasted it in the same file, then saved. I loaded my MicroSD card into my DSTT cartridge, then attempted to load Mario and Luigi and I'm still having the same problem, I load the title screen, but then when selecting a new game, it won't allow me to select file 1 or file 2. I'm wondering if everybody else with a DSTT is having the same problem? Thanks for the help so far.

UlquiorraX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fekore said:
I followed your instructions UlquiorraX, and I deleted everything in my Language file, then copied your version fully and pasted it in the same file, then saved. I loaded my MicroSD card into my DSTT cartridge, then attempted to load Mario and Luigi and I'm still having the same problem, I load the title screen, but then when selecting a new game, it won't allow me to select file 1 or file 2. I'm wondering if everybody else with a DSTT is having the same problem? Thanks for the help so far.
My instructions should only be helping with the language problem, Did the game work before you followed my instructions?

It works fine for me. :\

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
snookyb said:
i swear people on here live to make others want to puch them

do you need to be more of a dick than me
Hahaha! Yes I'm a big dick....and ooh boy do I love it.
Boy, this Mario & Luigi game is really fantastic! I'm so glad I can play it now on my R4. Especially since I DID THE PATCHING ALL BY MYSELF WHILE I'M A TOTAL ASS AT COMPUTERSTUFF!

Maybe you should try a little harder yourself....

snookyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NDStemp said:
The instructions are already simple enough. What more do you want.
*calm* ive already stated what im looking for I do alot of stuff for patching and ...whatnot but ive tried ysmenu and
its confusing as hell to me all im asking is that if someone has a working file to help out alot of people and post it or guide me through step by step*EXTREMELY SPECIFICALLY* which no one wants to do.....damn

Rikkelsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I managed to do all this stuff, but my firmware is in japanese (not that a big prob), but when i launch M&L Xenophobia, it freeze at file selection and M&L cracked, black screen... where did i go wrong?

snookyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
UlquiorraX said:
Fekore said:
My instructions should only be helping with the language problem, Did the game work before you followed my instructions?

It works fine for me. :\
lol whtever what goes around comes around i guess still ysmenu is one of the few things i cant quite wrap my head around

berlinka

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
snookyb said:
NDStemp said:
*calm* ive already stated what im looking for I do alot of stuff for patching and ...whatnot but ive tried ysmenu and
its confusing as hell to me all im asking is that if someone has a working file to help out alot of people and post it or guide me through step by step*EXTREMELY SPECIFICALLY* which no one wants to do.....damn
But you only have 8 posts now..... *sigh* We just can't do it yet.

You simply cannot come on this board and demanding stuff (or in your case ask it nicely). As I said I don't have the slightest computer knowledge and I managed. At least with the second super simple tutorial one page back I did.

Try harder mate!

BlueKnightX

Trophies
XP
Country
WarioN64 said:
You download the R4 DLDI Patcher and R4 DLDI and patch the moonshl2_DirectBoot.nds you got when you downloaded the Moonshell2 package I linked.

Posts merged

M3 Simply doesn't support YSMenu sadly.
frown.gif
No problem Ireland 1.
smileipb2.png

It does. Just follow loesjoel instructions.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
snookyb said:
NDStemp said:
It's been posted all over in step-by-step fashion. If you can't understand those, then give up and start taking some reading comprehension courses. It's a simple procedure that thousands of people have done before. If it doesn't work, the problem is YOU. Nobody is going to post a working YSmenu file because, as has already been stated for you, its creator Yasu doesn't allow it.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
berlinka said:
snookyb said:
CAN SOMEONE POST A ALREADY FIXED YS FILE OMG SUPER EASY SOLUTION
I have it ready for you, but you can't have it, because I only give it to people with at least 1500 posts...gna gna gna

Can't you give it to a fellow dutchman?
Well, I bet not. Actually, I needed to laugh a bit about how pathetic you acted against those guys. Haha
tongue.gif

snookyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
injected11 said:
snookyb said:
NDStemp said:
It's been posted all over in step-by-step fashion. If you can't understand those, then give up and start taking some reading comprehension courses. It's a simple procedure that thousands of people have done before. If it doesn't work, the problem is YOU. Nobody is going to post a working YSmenu file because, as has already been stated for you, its creator Yasu doesn't allow it.
k tnx being a total dick is what i do but your right whatever ill give it another shot thanks

berlinka

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
injected11 said:
snookyb said:
NDStemp said:
That's what I said....plus he only has under 10 posts....he's not an insider... hehehehe!!!!

* I luv it when I'm nasty *

Fekore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, I didn't know it was a firmware problem
ohmy.gif
.. Would you guys be so helpful as to link me to the correct firmware so I could start playing soon!

snookyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
berlinka said:
injected11 said:
snookyb said:
NDStemp said:
That's what I said....plus he only has under 10 posts....he's not an insider... hehehehe!!!!

* I luv it when I'm nasty *
lol goddam ysmeu is annoying as hell so i appologize for being an ass...wait why the hell am i appologizing? meh whatever

(random ranting is what i do on this site anyways)

Rikkelsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could someone tell me why it doesn't work on my R4, i've all done well, ysmenu it so better now but it just didn't solve the prob with da rom...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone