Gaming Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (u)

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Guild McCommunist said:
Mortenga said:
lol @ R4 owners

First off, I'm a R4 owner. And I haven't made ONE post asking for a patch for this. Honestly, it's because I'm patient and not stupid. They aren't stupid because they own R4's, they're stupid because they're just stupid. Now all you fuckbags who think you're at the top of the fucking piracy food chain can post this in your sigs with a big "LOL LOOK AT THIS NOOB LOL", you're fucking welcome.

I'm sick of people walking around with their small, child sized cocks out thinking that people with R4's suck or that R4's in general suck. You know, they're not full of the bells and whistles of a Cyclo or an Ackerd, but who the fuck cares? 99% of games work on them with a patch, the only game ringing a bell in the 1% is this one (and even then, a patch will be made eventually). I know I'm SUCH a noob for not having all the pointless features a Cyclo has. I guess I'm just sensible enough to not spend over $50 on a flashcart when I can get one that does what it's supposed to do (and reasonably well) for under $20. Boo hee fucking doo.

I'm getting all pissed off at the R4 hate in general. It gets even worse when these releases come out that throw a monkey wrench in the R4. It's not a perfect cart, but it's good and it works. All the hate isn't entirely the fault of the R4 haters, it's also the fault of the dumbasses that somehow have R4's. Don't immediately assume because some noob says "HELP DOESN'T WORK ON R4 PLZ SEND FIXXX!!!!" that the R4 is dumb. People are just stupid.

As for other anger-involving stuff: Wait for the Goddamn patch. I haven't even booted up this game and I've wanted to, trust me. But I'm actually patient. If anyone has their heart racing waiting for a patch, your life is obviously so dull that you're waiting for a game to be pirated. That's really fucking sad.

If you're so excited about it, go fucking buy it. I'm pretty sure you can spend the $35 that you get from mowing lawns or whatever jobs you do when you're 10 years old to buy it. That'll help solve your excitement. Stop being so fucking dependent on flashcarts. If a game doesn't work, it's YOUR responsibility to either wait patiently or go buy it. Simple as that. Sure, people are kind enough to make patches, and you better pray on your bed covered with Naruto sheets that they do, but if you keep nagging, maybe one day they'll delete all their patch work and say "Make it your damn selves".

Also, I wouldn't be surprised in this type of anti-piracy is thrown into Spirit Tracks. They obviously did a very good job on this one (enough that it's been almost a week with some carts not being able to run it), so they might consider improving it even more and using it on Spirit Tracks. Seeing as it's the next (perhaps the last) big DS game of this year, Nintendo will definately want some way to avoid it getting pirated, atleast for long enough that people say, "Fuck it, I'll buy your game, Nintendo."

^This. When people say the R4 is dead, they're wrong. It's still alive. And it's a good cart. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THE R4 BASHING!

Thankyou, Guild McCommunist, for saying what every smart R4 owner thinks.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Mortenga said:
lol @ R4 owners

*insert long post here*
Same here, I have an R4 too, and it works perefeclty fine with Moonshell2 +YSMenu combo. I don't mind waiting for a patch, this isn't the only game I'll be playing. I'm still playing Grand Theft Auto:CW and Scribblenauts. (though that came out a week ago anyway...)

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arvias said:
I'm actually buying a M3 Real card tomorrow. Fuck TT
frown.gif

I had to do the same thing and put my M3 minisd to retire and buy a M3 Real. I was gonna purchase the game because I love all the M&L games but I think I'm better off getting the M3 Real.

Daimones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Mortenga said:
lol @ R4 owners

First off, I'm a R4 owner. And I haven't made ONE post asking for a patch for this. Honestly, it's because I'm patient and not stupid. They aren't stupid because they own R4's, they're stupid because they're just stupid. Now all you fuckbags who think you're at the top of the fucking piracy food chain can post this in your sigs with a big "LOL LOOK AT THIS NOOB LOL", you're fucking welcome.

I'm sick of people walking around with their small, child sized cocks out thinking that people with R4's suck or that R4's in general suck. You know, they're not full of the bells and whistles of a Cyclo or an Ackerd, but who the fuck cares? 99% of games work on them with a patch, the only game ringing a bell in the 1% is this one (and even then, a patch will be made eventually). I know I'm SUCH a noob for not having all the pointless features a Cyclo has. I guess I'm just sensible enough to not spend over $50 on a flashcart when I can get one that does what it's supposed to do (and reasonably well) for under $20. Boo hee fucking doo.

I'm getting all pissed off at the R4 hate in general. It gets even worse when these releases come out that throw a monkey wrench in the R4. It's not a perfect cart, but it's good and it works. All the hate isn't entirely the fault of the R4 haters, it's also the fault of the dumbasses that somehow have R4's. Don't immediately assume because some noob says "HELP DOESN'T WORK ON R4 PLZ SEND FIXXX!!!!" that the R4 is dumb. People are just stupid.

As for other anger-involving stuff: Wait for the Goddamn patch. I haven't even booted up this game and I've wanted to, trust me. But I'm actually patient. If anyone has their heart racing waiting for a patch, your life is obviously so dull that you're waiting for a game to be pirated. That's really fucking sad.

If you're so excited about it, go fucking buy it. I'm pretty sure you can spend the $35 that you get from mowing lawns or whatever jobs you do when you're 10 years old to buy it. That'll help solve your excitement. Stop being so fucking dependent on flashcarts. If a game doesn't work, it's YOUR responsibility to either wait patiently or go buy it. Simple as that. Sure, people are kind enough to make patches, and you better pray on your bed covered with Naruto sheets that they do, but if you keep nagging, maybe one day they'll delete all their patch work and say "Make it your damn selves".

Also, I wouldn't be surprised in this type of anti-piracy is thrown into Spirit Tracks. They obviously did a very good job on this one (enough that it's been almost a week with some carts not being able to run it), so they might consider improving it even more and using it on Spirit Tracks. Seeing as it's the next (perhaps the last) big DS game of this year, Nintendo will definately want some way to avoid it getting pirated, atleast for long enough that people say, "Fuck it, I'll buy your game, Nintendo."

No better way to put it, I just wish once a game wouldn't work on a cyclo or something so people would realize the stupidity doesn't come from R4 users only... But then again, I doubt most of these people would pick up on it anyway, the who are bashing the R4 would be the same ones complaining if their cart didn't work....

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

u mad?

Tonindo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
referencer said:
Bladexdsl said:
any1 got it working on any emulators with decent speeds?
no$Zoomer runs it fine with acceptable speeds and minor graphical glitches until you get to the point where Bowser fights Midbus, where it crashes.
DeSmuME seems to be working fine so far with frame skip set to 1, but I haven't gotten to the Midbus fight.

EDIT: DeSmuME gets through the Midbus fight fine.
What are you talkig about? I'm playing on no$Zoomer and I'm 10 hours in with NO crashes. At places where the game would normally crash you just have to uncheck EX5, and that takes like 5 seconds.

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Mortenga said:
lol @ R4 owners

SWeet jesus, so much win in this post right here.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
stuck on gigacarrot challenge using desemu 094 it says to click the red part but there is no red part it's invisible making it impossible to finish in 1 minute!!
mad.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Mortenga said:
lol @ R4 owners

Also, I wouldn't be surprised in this type of anti-piracy is thrown into Spirit Tracks. They obviously did a very good job on this one (enough that it's been almost a week with some carts not being able to run it), so they might consider improving it even more and using it on Spirit Tracks. Seeing as it's the next (perhaps the last) big DS game of this year, Nintendo will definately want some way to avoid it getting pirated, atleast for long enough that people say, "Fuck it, I'll buy your game, Nintendo.

Exactly. I myself own a M3iZero. While I don't feel the pain r4 users have, I can understand
wink.gif

@r4 users: be patient as Guild said, you'll get it sooner or later, and remember you always have the option of buying it.
@other card users: Don't bash the r4 with "r4 sucks", etc. r4 CAN play MOST games (with a patch), it may not be as technically advanced as the other cards, but r4 was one of the first slot 1 solution cards and it deserves some respect!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y2JosHBK said:

At least I'm not some ball-less newcomer. Congrats on having your first ever post be something SO insightful. I mean it's like fucking Gandhi over here. Also, I'm throwing $10 in the ring that this will be your first and last post. It seems 90% of newcomers come with one post that's usually pretty useless ("HELP! CAN'T SET UP ___ CARTT!!!!!" or "HELP! WII BRICKED!!! HELLLLLLPPPP!!") then never come back. This is even more useless than the jackasses who can't do simple tasks.

Is it me or am I even MORE pissy than usual? Not that it's a bad thing...

@Blades: I've heard that the Gigacarrot is another piracy checkpoint, but I could be wrong.

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also an R4 user. I haven't made a single post about this game. Is it frustrating that we cant play? Yes. Is it anybodies fault? No. We are pirating games, you have to expect the worst on each release and those ones that DONT have anti-piracy we get lucky on. Heck, while it sucks I wouldn't be surprised to see the new KH and Spirit Tracks have weeks of waiting just to play them. And you know what Nintendo might win me over from the last DS games I bought ( Zelda and Pokemon Diamond). Would that make me feel bad? No, heck at this point im more addicted to free games than I am dependent. Its like anything, if you get it for free long enough you dont want to go back to paying for it.
The R4 is ancient by Slot-1 standards. Anyone with one should realize that. The fact that support still exists is quite incredible and as long as it does I will continue to wait patiently. People need to learn to stfu and sit quietly or make the cracks/patches themselves (ha fat chance...).

Ardy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Y2JosHBK said:

At least I'm not some ball-less newcomer. Congrats on having your first ever post be something SO insightful. I mean it's like fucking Gandhi over here. Also, I'm throwing $10 in the ring that this will be your first and last post. It seems 90% of newcomers come with one post that's usually pretty useless ("HELP! CAN'T SET UP ___ CARTT!!!!!" or "HELP! WII BRICKED!!! HELLLLLLPPPP!!") then never come back. This is even more useless than the jackasses who can't do simple tasks.

Is it me or am I even MORE pissy than usual? Not that it's a bad thing...

@Blades: I've heard that the Gigacarrot is another piracy checkpoint, but I could be wrong.

lawl u mad!

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
look at it this way if the r4 patch happens everyone will know about it and the same will happen if it doesn't.

Personally I can wait. Don't know why others can't but I guess that's their problem. And because of this problem and the FUCKING POKEMON the Temp is slow and now we all gotta deal with this mandatory sign-in thing because of it.

I wonder what's gonna become of this site once KH 358/2Days and LoZ: Spirits Tracks hit?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
deathcabangel said:
butthurt to us r4 owners, lol is the patch done yet? nintendo really wants us to buy this, dont they?

There's no patch in the making for the R4 so there's no point in adding to this thread with that question.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
if KH is using the same protection, it should be CRACKED within hours or minutes
tongue.gif

anyone with a little knowledge on how these things work can easily fix it
so my question is.. who would be doing it?
you guys better hope XPA dump that game....

just using pokemon as example:-
fix for pokemon came out within hours but where is the fix for KH?
seriously, don't just bash r4, r4 and r4!
those who are whining for fix should only bash yourself for being selfish, impatient and cheapskate

*SHIELD ON*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/vja8uoOy5XE?si=d2qo7jYK9TiyaOZ2 +1