Gaming Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (u)

Maurice10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm.. actually I'm not happy about that. I'm using Sakura and I could never go back to touchpod, so this probably makes it unlikelier of a working patch, right?

Maybe this is the right place to ask: Which files in the Sakura+Touchpod (4.4) SYSTEM do I have to leave alone when overwriting the Touchpod files? Obviously just copying it over is a bad idea.

Possible solution: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179...t&p=2252352

Nick™

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's getting hardiest and hardiest to make those new games with anti-piracy protection work on R4

But i'm very sure that someone will find a solution.

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: After much research into the subject I figured out that's NOT how it works, it's a system files update and apparently you can only convert the _ds_menu.dat, I guess the R4 users are still SoL for now

dcx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a phat nintendo ds with acekard 2i (akaio 1.4.1 proper) and the game cracked work without problem, i played 2 hour and it's ok

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
alucard_xs said:
"Proud Acekard 2i owner.
This game is awesome!
"

-> this game does not work on acekard 2 i it seems ?

Yes, it does. Been working on AceKard2 pretty much from day one, use the XPA patch and use the latest AKAIO firmware, not the official AceKard fw.

MusernamesMud

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could I possibly make a save request for a file that's a near to when you find the "Boo-Ray" In the big tower? Stats and all that don't really matter, but I was about 10 hours into the game and EZ Flash V decided to erase my save file =(

If this isn't the right thread to be making requests could someone direct me to the proper area?

frillth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
2)ever heard of r4li.com's 1.23 firm? apparently works.
Wait, there's a firmware that fixes M&L3 for the R4? Why are you the only one who's said anything about this? Assuming this is true, does that mean the same firmware would work on an M3 Simply?

frillth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just loaded the r4li.com v1.23 firmware onto my M3 Simply card, and neither the unpatched nor the patched rom works for me. The unpatched rom gets to the file select screen, where the controls freeze. The patched rom stops on the screen that says, "Please wait. Do not turn off the power or remove the Game Card."

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
Yarko said:
Damn it make a patch for R4 users already! I'm so desperate I'm actually re-playing Partners in Time =___=
1)you fail just buy a new cart for $20
2)ever heard of r4li.com's 1.23 firm? apparently works.

1) if people had money for that they wouldn't be pirating
2) the 1.23 is only for R4 SDHC not R4DS

shouri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen people saying they got the rom to work with Acekard 2i, but I can't seem to get it working.

Acekard 2i; 1.4.1 AKAIO firmware.

fallinroxas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the XPA version and patch it with XPA patchs. I promise that it is working on Acekard 2i; 1.4.1 AKAIO. The only problems I have with it is that a black line with pop up for like 1 second and then disappear for three minutes then reappear. but that is all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...