Hacking Marcan leaving scene?

nehe32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So, yeah. i was just lurking around Tehskeen in the 'Marcan' editorial and here is what Marcan had to say in reply to the arguing and debating (not neccessarily directed towards him a lot of the time)

QUOTE said:
I did not drive nuke out of the "scene"; his reasons for leaving were based on his own personal guesses, beliefs, and extrapolations about some of my ideas, and at no time did he ask for a proper explanation or allow me any sort of clarification or explanation. I do not specifically blame him for this action, because there's more to the story than this, but the other parts are none of your business. He made his own story up and then left because of it.

This kind of crap and drama, however, sure has driven me out of the "scene". Brakken, congratulations, you have succeeded in providing the last drop. I will not attempt to refute any other of the claims made on this thread, because doing so would be completely and utterly futile given that the majority of the people involved will obviously do anything and believe anything that makes me wrong or the "bad guy"; besides, we've been over all this stuff many times now, so if someone wants to investigate the "scene", they can, and they can come to their own conclusions. I'll skip a long rant about brakken and just say that brakken's journalism isn't even remotely close to rigorous.

Suffice it to say, I've had enough, I'm out, and I will not be coming back. Happy easter.

Click here to view his post

Click here to view the thread

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't say much of anything nice, in this case. Really don't like these kinds of people. And reading more about the attitude doesn't make me any happier.
frown.gif

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moar like TehDrama.

Let him and brakken fight all they want, they won't be here or on their own websites bitching about what other people do, mainly people from this forum.

Christ knows both of them hate us '"fuckin tempers" anyway.

Here's to hoping.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kornychaos said:
LOL @ Mark McDonut; it's so true, they both aren't fans of people who frequent GBATemp.
biggrin.gif

Yeah whatever though, fuck them, I've seen people selflessly help others on this forum moreso than either of their sites and no one cares what it's for, they help anyway. There may be jokes elsewhere and even around here about the amounts of small apps and tutorials here but it sure beats giving someone the third degree about why they want to know certain information rather then just helping them or not.

Case and point - Soon we're going to have several beautiful usb loader interfaces that boot games better than the original discs, and from the looks of these projects this past week i'm impressed with the comraderie of everyone helping each other out looking over source codes and putting together boxart packs. I call that progress.

Vibestar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could not care less. This is always the way it goes in these kind of scene's. Its just a part of it.
Had something like this in the PSP scene. I think all those peeps overrate themselfs.
There is only one in the GOD mode and thats me
wink.gif
. People who leave because of flaming are not up for a high position. Everybody knows that with fame there's also misfortune.
If you don't like this you should post your code and shut up or you should not post and also shut up. This way people can never flame you.
Still I think the Wii scene is a closedminded to young scene. Like someone said, its just a toy.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As long as he does not take the rest of their team with him, why not? He and Brakken act as if hackinf were a holy crusade for the preservation of intellectual property.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Poor baby tired of the drama and the pirates and the warez and the noobs. Whatever gave you the reason to think there would be none of that?

I've always said I've appreciated your work, but you fuel the drama fire just as much as everyone else does. Get off your high horse because you are not a God in the "scene".

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
Good Riddance.

@Mark McDonut - that is so true.

He just rants on and on about what he thinks is right, when people should have the choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la