Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPuzzler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how come my comuter can't open xdelta files? I have windows 7 and cant open 'MSDS eng patch v.0.02b-for clean rom.xdelta'
what's wrong!?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CrazyPuzzler said:
how come my comuter can't open xdelta files? I have windows 7 and cant open 'MSDS eng patch v.0.02b-for clean rom.xdelta'
what's wrong!?
Try running as Administrator
EDIT: Wait are you trying to just execute the xdelta file or are you using the patching tool?

CrazyPuzzler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im trying tu execute it, but it says I dont have the right program installed to do it. and then it asks if I should search for it on the web

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CrazyPuzzler said:
im trying tu execute it, but it says I dont have the right program installed to do it. and then it asks if I should search for it on the web
Open the XDeltaUIMod.exe

For some reason, clash has the xdelta patcher in its own folder.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
KaiiRym said:
No$GBA Nooooooo XD
nogbaisanono.jpg

I am having this problem too. How to update firmware in No$GBA? Having some speed issues on Desume. New emulator user here.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ericling said:
I am having this problem too. How to update firmware in No$GBA?
You don't... It's not a firmware issue, it's most likely that the save you're using isn't compatible with No$GBA.
Use Shuny's Web Converter to change convert it to a usable type.

QUOTE(ericling @ May 7 2010, 09:31 AM) Having some speed issues on Desume. New emulator user here.
The typical solution for that is 'turn off the sound'. Games tend to run better with the sound off (in the EMU, not your speakers).
However, in No$GBA, the game is 100% smooth even with sound on. And even though the game isn't 100% smooth on DeSmuME, it's very playable.
I don't notice any difference with the sound off/on other than the sound seems to be a half second behind sometimes.

The only thing I can think of is maybe it's because I have No$GBA v2.6a and you're using an older one?
You can't be linked to v2.6a here since only people who donated got access to the newest version, but it shouldn't be too terribly difficult to find.

Delux_50

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE(Xenon++ @ May 7 2010, 11:46 AM) *
Well,
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4dmjtmzniz/maple.7z
just put maple.nds then execute maple.bat

PS. m3sakura_make v2 completed(faster than original m3sakura_make and succeeded to build tpload.nds). Now planning to port it to nds to enable direct launching of g6dsload and so on.

Delux_50: it doesnt work when i start to play and talk with the man with the blue hairs is the map scribblet and then is white and black screen pls help

themuddaload: yeah, isnt working for me either xenon++

freezes at the same spot as the elixirdream patch, right when you start the thief story.

i put the rom, renamed maple.nds in the same folder with your files, ran the .bat, and i think it did something...

tried it with and without the english translation thingy, no dice either way.

dries: Was just about to go say the same thing, but it doesn't work for me either. With or without the english translation, and both thief and warrior stories crash instantly. Sometimes the box in which the text will show what the woman says comes down, than it crashes...

Pretty much +1 on what was said by the two gentlemen before me

can anyone help us pls

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ericling said:
KaiiRym said:
No$GBA Nooooooo XD
nogbaisanono.jpg

I am having this problem too. How to update firmware in No$GBA? Having some speed issues on Desume. New emulator user here.

If you are using any other version of no$gba besides 2.6a, then it's most likely that you didn't set the correct save type.

Also, seeing as you said you are having some speed problem with DeSmuME, your system specs is most likely not strong enough. DeSmuME requires more computer resources than no$gba.

Rayndeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
thanks for the patch =)
great works guy.....

btw ... do u all mind adding date beside the latest patch?
instead of v0.02b beta *NEW*
can it be v0.02b beta *07 May* ?
so that it will be easier to know which is the latest one?

bow.gif

oldmilk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I already have a K version of MS DS AP patched with a shuni converted save file but it doesn't have this translation patch, and I already marched far into the story on my save file, what can I do to apply this translation patch without screwing up my save?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled