Hacking maplestory DS

xMekux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhm..... The blackscreen stays for 30 secs then .... the 1st part of the game appear and.. the maps is totally scratched =p and after it 5 secs after another black screen or freeze o.O
PS:Tried Clean Rom and Elixer Patched Rom

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
12/5/2010 New M3DS Patch, i clicked the freakin "What's new?!?" thing, searched for Rom #4852(Maplestory, duh), but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they didn't fix it!!!

We're gonna have to wait for about another month i guess, before M3DS Real owners can play this game!!!

Change Log of 12-5-2010 4.8b x
==============================
1.Solve the problem of adding the soft-rest function for Game 4887,4896,4903,4904,4909,4915,4924,4928,4933,4942
2.Solve the problem of adding the RTS function for Game 4893,4894,4897,4910,4942
3.Fix the compatibility of game 4809,4893,4897,,4900,4913,4914,4915,4933,4942

LOLEDIT
It works
biggrin.gif

RenegadeM3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup, it works.

Sometime the game freezes in the ingame menu, or talking to some kind of a NPC.
But thats something you can live with.. well, i do?
tongue.gif

EDIT: Now im facing a major freeze. After defeating Junior Balrog, that ghost pops up and starts talking to me. At a point there pop up a new message window and the game starts to freeze. i've retryed it 2 - 3 more times, but it is still freezing at the same position. Do anyone know about that problem?

EDIT 2: Solved that problem by skipping that part on the emulator, saved the game, and converted the save file back to M3 real.

RenegadeM3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
By just opening the menu? sometime my game freezes by opening the menu and the equip window.. just like last time.. got a new weapon from an monster, wanted to equip it, and BAM! freeze. so yea, i know how you feel.
frown.gif

Better use the menu only right after you saved at a fairy. ^^

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Or we should start using Real Time Save, everytime we want to open the menu, save with that first xD

Let's hope this gets fixed, something is obviously wrong!

RenegadeM3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Real time save? are you talking about the quicksave feature? if so, that dosnt work. Using quicksave will send you back to the title screen. Rejoining the game will delete your last quicksave point, so it wont help you about the freeze problem. Sadly! :/

Seriously.. the freeze issue in MapleStory DS, kinda remind me of the freeze issue in Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin. Took the first 2hand sword, wanted to equip it, and BAM! freeze. xD

So yea.. really hope the M3 team will fix that in the future.

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Real time save is actually an M3 thing. You enable it in the menu before starting up Maplestory. It's a feature which allows you to open up an M3 Real time save menu anytime during the game. You open it by pressing L+R+(X or Y or Select, or something like that)

It lets just save at any moment, though some games have trouble using it, you get messed up sound or it freezes...

Let's just wait for the M3 team on this one (again)
ohnoes.png

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a little tip, you open the menu with start, use Start to close it as well. It doesn't freeze as often now
biggrin.gif

Delux_50

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it works but sometimes when i open the menu freezes it. or in a part when i going into a red portal comes a blackscreen then i cant play (in the part are mice and spiders)

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You also get a blackscreen when you go into the Menu and into the Hints List.

I wish the M3 Team took more time into ironing out the little crashes. Eh, hopefully
it will be fixed in the next update (probably in the next 2-3 weeks).

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use start to close the menu! I never have any freezes anymore, unless i use L/R to go through the monster cards
tongue.gif

Ultratech87

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's weird...I had it working the other day with the new firmware, but then after I reformatted my SD card, I can't play it any longer (won't even start up now). So no idea what's going on there. But even when I had it working, I did have freezes like some of the above posts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs