xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hachibei said:
Brian10122 said:
xdarkx said:
This topic doesn't even belong in this section of the forum. Not to mention, there is no news that says this game is even coming out.

Therefore, this topic should really be locked.

Actually, there is news. Nexon Korea announced back in February 2010 that they are releasing MapleStory DS alongside the DSi launch with a special painted DSi.. The game is in fact out in korea right now also..
I'm pretty sure xdarkx meant that there's no news of this game coming out in North America.

Yes. I just forgot to mention that.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
xdarkx said:
Hachibei said:
Brian10122 said:
xdarkx said:
This topic doesn't even belong in this section of the forum. Not to mention, there is no news that says this game is even coming out.

Therefore, this topic should really be locked.

Actually, there is news. Nexon Korea announced back in February 2010 that they are releasing MapleStory DS alongside the DSi launch with a special painted DSi.. The game is in fact out in korea right now also..
I'm pretty sure xdarkx meant that there's no news of this game coming out in North America.

Yes. I just forgot to mention that.

oh, xD. Yes, there is no news of the game coming out in america lol

woodninja13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldnt count on this game to come out for these reasons

1.uh maplestory is always updating
2.IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR THEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT ALL INFORMATION NOW AND POSSIBLY THE FUTURE
into a ds game
3 doesnt really sound that exciting cause even if they put wifi for this most ppl today have wpa
this is basically what u should do if u r still dreaming for the game
hate2.gif
cause it will never come out

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game is already out in korea. no word on japanese or english versions. who cares if maple story pc is always updating. it doesnt affect the ds version in anyway whatsoever. this game is like ragnarok online ds. it doesnt have as much content as the pc version but is still ragnarok

Nathanok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there is no news out on it, he would obviously not know. Hence the reason asking for any information on these forums. Albeit its in the wrong section, he would never know for sure if there was any info on it coming to America unless he searched the whole internet.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nathanok said:
If there is no news out on it, he would obviously not know. Hence the reason asking for any information on these forums. Albeit its in the wrong section, he would never know for sure if there was any info on it coming to America unless he searched the whole internet.

If there was any news of it coming to NA or any western countries, then it would most likely be mention in the User Submitted News or GBA - Games section of the forum; hence, I don't see why anyone would need to ask.

sword414

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
woodninja13 said:

2.IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR THEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT ALL INFORMATION NOW AND POSSIBLY THE FUTURE
into a ds game
3 doesnt really sound that exciting cause even if they put wifi for this most ppl today have wpa
hate2.gif

^lol at how this guy thinks its a port

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sword414 said:
woodninja13 said:

into a ds game
hate2.gif

^lol at how this guy thinks its a port

Gotta be a troll. No one's that stupid.

....I hope.

Anyways, lol. I've been waiting on this game for literally years. Well, not waiting. But interested in what the hell it'd be like to have it on a handheld.
It'll probably pull an RO DS and get half-ass translated, dropped, and then announced for English like a year after initial release.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moerik said:
laxshanth said:
Jakob95 said:
It should be coming out tomorrow in Korea.

do you know when in canada?
It comes out the same day as the US like every other game, just give it a 6 or 12 months.

You mean it has a 50% chance of coming out the same day as america >_>
I can't count the amount of times my non-mainstream pre orders get filled a day after actual release.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's just hope that they translate it at all.
The fact that it's been released in Korea first indicates to me that the largest portion of their market exists there. Maybe translating it would be too expensive.

... or is the company that is making it located in Korea?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fearofshorts said:
The fact that it's been released in Korea first indicates to me that the largest portion of their market exists there. Maybe translating it would be too expensive.

Maple Story is a Korean game that later spread out to other countries thats why this game is being released in Korea first.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
fearofshorts said:

Maple Story is a Korean game that later spread out to other countries thats why this game is being released in Korea first.

LMFAO, wow.... can't believe people don't know it was a korean game... I thought it was common MS logic.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Brian10122 said:
LMFAO, wow.... can't believe people don't know it was a korean game... I thought it was common MS logic.
You mean knowledge...

Knowledge and logic are two completely different things. And Korean is a proper noun.

This has been a helpful message from Njrg.

aoc123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like if we cant post roms here does anyone knows a site where we can download the korean version if its on the internet already , i search on google and on romulation but i didnt foundit thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: