Gaming MapleStory DS Help Thread

maplencounter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do i do in the first chapter for the archer?i saw the mage go in the red portal ,when i try to go in the maple agent stops me and makes me go back, plz help

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for ch 1 archer go to elinia there should be a fairy asking u? a question Answer it. If u? Pick right one they should lef to into the ship

levinsky

Trophies
XP
Country
can any1 help me?? i'm looking for the 1st book of the tornado skill of magician...can any1 help me T_T its been days of searching for that book

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know can buy it from npc from the 1st book of the tornado skill of magician, Just don't know which Npc buy it from... i Check every monster but they don't drop 1st book of the tornado skill for magician

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am trying to find the leaf earrings and blue marine ring. which chapters for the warrior story is it that i need to go to for golem's temple and magatia lab?

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for blue marine ring monster name D, roy it drop at magatia laboratory and for leaf earrings drop at golem's temple monster fierry

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Started Chapter 5, where do I need to go first?
ohnoes.png

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darklord1236 said:
Chapter 5 of the Theif story? go back to place first time meet warrior and blue hair guy. there should be a guard kicking u out. after that there should be Manji QUOTE(Darklord1236 @ May 13 2010, 10:07 PM) for thief ch 5 after follow Manji he give u a yellow seed Just go to lef portal. and after that should be easy for u =p

maplencounter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MightyNugget said:
Anyone know what to do for Chapter 6 for the Archer? I went to Perion and talked to the Rogue character and I have no idea what to do next.

need help with this too, someone answer this please lol

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
dries said:
Dunno if anyone already posted this, but a guy on youtube is making a walkthrough, he's doing both Warrior and Thief right now, for the beginners it's nice!

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxragesonicxx

(Not advertising btw, he's really making videos about Maplestory DS
tongue.gif
_

Good find
bow.gif
, best to add to the first post if possible
grog.gif

bombdylan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mysiteandwhatiwant.webs.com
XP
Country
i have been using this walkthrough but they havent really been adding them latly tho so it is really hard to finish parts there not up to.........

by the way im up to the chapter with the reuinion in warrior but i cant kill the old guy he keeps 1 hiting me any help thx

o and this is the link for the guy who is doing the warrior as his brother (im pretty sure) is doing the thief and magician one but buccanery is doing the bowman and warrior

http://www.youtube.com/user/buccaneery

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bombdylan said:
i have been using this walkthrough but they havent really been adding them latly tho so it is really hard to finish parts there not up to.........

by the way im up to the chapter with the reuinion in warrior but i cant kill the old guy he keeps 1 hiting me any help thx

o and this is the link for the guy who is doing the warrior as his brother (im pretty sure) is doing the thief and magician one but buccanery is doing the bowman and warrior

Just watched the latest video of the guy i reccomended, he actually posted the same link xD So good find, and it might indeed be a good idea to add the to the first posts or something!

sithmaster3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bombdylan said:

when you first fight the blue haired warrior, put on the earmuff things in your inventory its under the earring catagory
maplencounter said:
QUOTE(MightyNugget @ May 9 2010, 07:53 AM) Anyone know what to do for Chapter 6 for the Archer? I went to Perion and talked to the Rogue character and I have no idea what to do next.

need help with this too, someone answer this please lol
go back to ellinia. You should see a cut scene with a lego posse and a warrior posse, and proceed to the docks. Talk to the ship captain and exit, go to the mage dude with the white hat(his name escapes me as of right now)'s house and exit. Upon exiting will be another cut scene which shows block octopus invading ellinia, follow the captain to the mage with the white hat's house and continue from there. In the end you should see the captain inside a tree and unable to proceed any further because of a big block octopus unwilling to let you pass. From there go back to ellinia and talk to the captain... after talking to him he gives you a lego block... great... chapter ends there but from there you have to eliminate 5 big lego octopus for their blocks and bring them back to the captain
If anyone else needs help, i've beaten the entire game

daredevkev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im playing as the warrior, and im stuck on chapter 7 where the reapers are, they keep draining me and i cant kill them, any tips???

edit* just found out the reaper thingies are called black knights, so can anyone help me? im stuck in chapter 7 in the castle, the place where theres a bunch of muscle stones, and im at the place where the ghosts are, but your character cant understand what theyre saying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: