MapleStory DS English Patch

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by FrostyFIN, Jul 15, 2010.

Jul 15, 2010

MapleStory DS English Patch by FrostyFIN at 9:03 PM (6,259 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. FrostyFIN
    OP

Newcomer FrostyFIN Newbie

Finland
    So yeah, I got MapleStory DS-rom with English Patch from *snip l. [​IMG] It seems that most of system-texts (item descriptions, menus, taxi) are translated into english, but the dialogues are still in Korean.

So, is there completed version of this patch?

2. GreatWisdom

Newcomer GreatWisdom Advanced Member

No there is not a complete patch of the game

3. suruz

Member suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    The patch thread CLEARLY said that the patch isn't complete. Or did you just not bother reading the first post in the thread, as well as the many posts afterwards saying that it was incomplete?

4. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Looks like he didn't bother reading ANYTHING because he seems to have gotten a (pre-patched?) ROM off a warez site.

5. FrostyFIN
    OP

Newcomer FrostyFIN Newbie

Finland
    I didn't bother reading that, because such information didn't exist on the topic. Sorry for asking. >_>

6. sedicius

Newcomer sedicius Member

United States
    I quit translating for MapleStory DS originally because the Google group never made use of my original translation in the first place.

Korean isn't my first language so I definitely needed some proofreaders and editors, but if anyone wants, I can have a go at it again if anyone still has the story text extracted.