Gaming Many stuck pixels after using some homebrew.

SergeXVI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was using an NES emulator to play Castlevania, and after I finished I noticed that around 30 pixels had become stuck in random bunches across the top of the top screen. This is the new red DSi XL, and I've only had it for a day so it won't be an issue if I need to exchange it, but I was just wondering if this is a hardware fault or if the emulator somehow caused this. I had been playing many games before this so I know those pixels weren't like that originally, so I don't see why so many would just appear after playing Castlevania. I'm running one of those pixel fixers right now to see if I can snap them out of it but it doesn't seem to be having any effect. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

SergeXVI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it was. Thanks for the info, I'll look into that. The pixel fixer seemed to work for most of the stuck pixels after about an hour, so I'm not to worried about it being permanent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to